Saw HEP TTR001 at Woodward Dream Cruise last weekend @PP0001

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Saw HEP TTR001 at Woodward Dream Cruise last weekend @PP0001
Cool stuff and did you take any pictures as that would be terrific to see?

I remember going over that same car with Jim Owens in Scottsville in January, 2020 and it had Red seat inserts at the time therefore wondering if it still had the Red seat inserts when you looked at it?

I am still kicking myself for not taking any pictures of the chassis plate, VIN and Red seat inserts as I got side tracked with a host of things going on at the time.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Cool stuff and did you take any pictures as that would be terrific to see?

I remember going over that same car with Jim Owens in Scottsville in January, 2020 and it had Red seat inserts at the time therefore wondering if it still had the Red seat inserts when you looked at it?

I am still kicking myself for not taking any pictures of the chassis plate, VIN and Red seat inserts as I got side tracked with a host of things going on at the time.
Not a great shot but..

IMG_5038.jpeg

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
no intention of selling mine, but yes!
Wished that I could say the same as I intend on selling my 2018 R sometime before the end of this year. :crying:

Because my 2018 R was never intended to be built as a Base R model since FOC in Oakville had only allocated 1 Base R for the entire 2018 MY to a prominent Ford dealership in Toronto, I was extremely humbled and honored that they would change their mind and made a decision to build a 2nd Base R model and allocated that car to myself just prior to the permanently ceasing production for all Base R's as of April 30th, 2018.

Based on the above scenario I plan on trying to find a great new home for this car soon and if that does not come into play I will then sell it on the open market.

Have a nice video of JR157 being checked over in the FRAP Quality Control Room which is typically only utilized for Ford show cars, Ford Exec cars and the Ford familytherefore very appreciative of all that went into this cool build.

Very happy to hear that you are keeping your AG R model and based on my numbers there were only 172 AG R's built over the first 3 MY's and of that number only 11 Base R's were built in AG.

Each to their own but I really like the AG and LFG GT350's and especially the R models:clap::clap:.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
I think we can all agree that we are dealing with a novel situation....

intentional dollar devaluation
lockdowns
Illegal immigration applauded
pathetic foreign policies
elimination of USA consumer protections
elimination of USA production protections
overregulation
government paid unemployment
increasing food stamp benefits
abandonment of history for myths
APATHY!!!!

There are a lot more... I just got tired. Hell, they can’t even hire a host for Jeopardy due to pathetic people. America can’t sustain this type of radicalism much longer.

And whatever you guys are referring to as “capitalism” appears to be a historical term as well. What we have today is not true capitalism.
...Right On!!!
Since we got Trump out, we SURE don't want him back!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored