Prices are on the rise......

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Wow, no Carbon Fiber wheels ? And a BLOCK Heater ??? I didn't even know that was a thing, especially in Texas... :crackup:
Its a shame the original owner sold the wheels. That would be a deal breaker for me. Although the wheels are not serialized to the car, they would be an expensive add on. You would be looking at about 12K if you had to go out and find a set in excellent condition with correct tires.

The car has evidence of track use. The paint on the front end is full of rock chips and blemishes. Although a tow hook doesn't mean that the car has been tracked, 2+2= the car has probably seen some time on the road course. That isn't always a bad thing, but it is something to consider depending on the maintenance of the vehicle.

I always chuckle when people get these cars and try to put money in their pocket by selling one of the most important part of the car, the CF wheels.

idiots.
Sponsored

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
I spoke to them about all the deficiencies I saw just based on the photos. They dgaf. They tried to tell me those were CF wheels and it has AC. LOL. It's a wholesale auction car. They're looking for a dummy buyer.
Th
I spoke to them about all the deficiencies I saw just based on the photos. They dgaf. They tried to tell me those were CF wheels and it has AC. LOL. It's a wholesale auction car. They're looking for a dummy buyer.
I didnt look closely but because the inner wheels are not white doesnt mean they are not CF. Early on and uneducated byers thought Ford was too cheap to paint the inner wheel :crackup:

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Theres project 6gr cap centers on the wheels.

Th

I didnt look closely but because the inner wheels are not white doesnt mean they are not CF. Early on and uneducated byers thought Ford was too cheap to paint the inner wheel :crackup:

Sponsored

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R in Iconic Silver
https://www.mecum.com/lots/1090496/2020-ford-shelby-gt350r/

This is crossing the block in Indy later today. Not much info on the page so it must have been a late entry. This is the first Iconic Silver GT350R that has ever came up for auction. Same spec as mine. Shelbys haven't been selling that great in this auction from what I can see. Plenty of 6th Gen GT500's and Heritages not meeting reserve. A 65 GT350 and original Cobra just crossed and didn't sell. So I'm expecting the same for this 20 R, but it will be fun getting to see my car cross the block.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I’m not sure what it is or why, but Shelbys don’t do well at Mecum like they do at BJ.

https://www.mecum.com/lots/1090496/2020-ford-shelby-gt350r/

This is crossing the block in Indy later today. Not much info on the page so it must have been a late entry. This is the first Iconic Silver GT350R that has ever came up for auction. Same spec as mine. Shelbys haven't been selling that great in this auction from what I can see. Plenty of 6th Gen GT500's and Heritages not meeting reserve. A 65 GT350 and original Cobra just crossed and didn't sell. So I'm expecting the same for this 20 R, but it will be fun getting to see my car cross the block.

Sponsored

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Final bid was 95k. Didn't meet reserve. Mecum had no clue what they were doing with this car. Online page is terrible. Then when it crossed the block they announced it was a 1 of 2 with stripes lol. I wish. It also went almost last didn't seem many people were left there

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Neat - wonder what it would have been on BaT?

I saw another IS R at auction but I lost track of where it was.

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)