Prices are on the rise......

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350
I'm with you that the values aren't coming back down below MSRP, but with the HEPs right now there does seem to be a heavy dose of inflation right now. Part of that is the fact that there are under 1000 out there, and of those many are just being mothballed hoping to be sold 20 years from now. So supply is obviously small driving demand, but even with that said, 99k is insane.

I'll say it again, if someone is willing to pay that, mine is for sale also. A 33k premium after 18 months of ownership is too good to turn down even though I love the car.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, GR86
I thought the same thing, but then again who of us thought a HEP R would of gone for almost 160k. Regardless of the naysayers, I don’t see these cars coming down any time soon, and truthfully at all.
Yes, if people keep paying higher prices, they will continue to rise. I'm surprised anyone in the world would buy one right now, but apparently there are a lot of people out there with money to spend.

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Mine is just going to keep dropping in value every time I track it and drive it I guess..

Hanavarian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
Ticino 7D
We need to folo
Yes, if people keep paying higher prices, they will continue to rise. I'm surprised anyone in the world would buy one right now, but apparently there are a lot of people out there with money to spend.
2021 sales broke all records for yauchts, biz jets, Porsche, Lambo, RR etc.....

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, GR86
We need to folo

2021 sales broke all records for yauchts, biz jets, Porsche, Lambo, RR etc.....
What's folo mean to you? Google says families of loved ones. I don't think that's what you are after. You mean YOLO?

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R
Definitely the GT350 is an awesome car worth experiencing. And it will only get tougher over time to find a new-ish GT350 to drive.
This is why I don’t think people should be in such a rush to sell these cars to make a quick buck. We are reaching the end of the ICE era and it’s only going to become more and more expensive to replace a GT350 with a similar car without having to go hybrid or electric. And that’s providing that manual transmission survive to the end of this decade.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
What's folo mean to you? Google says families of loved ones. I don't think that's what you are after. You mean YOLO?
My initial thought was:
ADSOITIHTGIOTFOWIBS
Another Damn Set Of Initials That I Have To Google In Order To Find Out What Is Being Said.

Then I was thinking:
JTOTSP
Just Type Out The Sentence Please.

:wink:

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350
This is why I don’t think people should be in such a rush to sell these cars to make a quick buck. We are reaching the end of the ICE era and it’s only going to become more and more expensive to replace a GT350 with a similar car without having to go hybrid or electric. And that’s providing that manual transmission survive to the end of this decade.
I'm some ways that makes me worry about the future value. If our future leaders take away gas stations or force them to raise gas prices to 20 dollars a gallon via taxes, we're going to see people bail on ICE cars. The unfortunate truth is that our government has the power to make this market choice for us. At some point we'll own 3400 pound trophies of the good old days that we can't really use anymore and all move around in boring electric cars.

The GT350s one hope is that because of it's track focus, the value might skyrocket because finding analog track cars in the future looks likely to get harder and harder.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt convertible, 2020 GT350, 2020 GT350R
That’s way out of the realm of possibility. Fossil fuels aren’t going any where any time soon. The entire world’s supply chain runs on fossil fuels, internationally and domestically.

I'm some ways that makes me worry about the future value. If our future leaders take away gas stations or force them to raise gas prices to 20 dollars a gallon via taxes, we're going to see people bail on ICE cars. The unfortunate truth is that our government has the power to make this market choice for us. At some point we'll own 3400 pound trophies of the good old days that we can't really use anymore and all move around in boring electric cars.

The GT350s one hope is that because of it's track focus, the value might skyrocket because finding analog track cars in the future looks likely to get harder and harder.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, GR86

I would consider converting a special ICE car to natural gas in order to be able to keep driving it - assuming that is allowed.

46 - Roush Performance - 3