• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia SOLD: 6GR R Spec Wheels: New in Box- Never Used

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
PRICE REDUCED !

One set is sold. One set remaining.

Set of 19 inch satin black 6GR Wheels in R Spec sizes for sale. Never used and still in original protective packaging. All have OEM Ford, metal stem TPMS (315 MHz).

Save shipping, pick them up at Atlanta Motorsports Park and I will throw in one AMP track day per set!! New price from NFS is $2000 with TPMS and without shipping. Asking $1500 per set (shipping not included) including a free AMP track day ($250 value :thumbsup: ).

See additional AMP info at: https://atlantamotorsportspark.com/

On a related note, I am working to set up a track day at AMP. See link for more info: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/how-many-interested-in-a-track-day-in-georgia.44351/
IMG_2697.JPG
IMG_2699.JPG
IMG_2701.JPG
IMG_2706.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

svassh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Performance Blue Metallic
Boy two things I want at one price, track day and 6GR wheels. Wish I was closer, I'd have to double my current mileage to get there and back.

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
PRICE REDUCED !

I have two sets of 19 inch satin black 6GR Wheels in R Spec sizes for sale. Never used and still in original protective packaging. All have OEM Ford TPMS (315 MHz).

Prefer local sale. Save shipping and pick them up at Atlanta Motorsports Park and I will throw in one AMP track day per set!! New price is abt $2000 with TPMS and without shipping. Asking $1500 per set (shipping not included) including a free AMP track day ($250 value).

See additional AMP info at: https://atlantamotorsportspark.com/

On a related note, I am working to set up a track day at AMP. See link for more info: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/how-many-interested-in-a-track-day-in-georgia.44351/
IMG_2697.JPG
IMG_2699.JPG
IMG_2701.JPG
IMG_2706.JPG

What's the weight on these?

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Are these a good strong / lighter wheel for track use? Do they require any spacers and/or longer studs? I am planning on attending this weekend's Jzilla event since I am local and I am certainly up for a future track day event at AMP. This weekend appears to be a wash out/soaking wet track day.

Sponsored

OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Creedog

These upgrade non-R to R tire sizes and would be great for track or street use. R widths are 11F/11.5R inches vs the slightly smaller non R wheel widths. You can use the wider R SC2s, which many say account for much of the performance difference between the 2 GT350 models (R vs non R). SC2s now have an integral temp sensor, which is very cool for track use.

A great deal at this reduced price, esp including the free track day. IIRC. These are ~28 lbs vs the non R stock wheels (~33/34 pounds). Saves around 20 pounds of unsprung weight. There is a lot of info abt these on this forum. They will mount directly on your non R without spacers/special nuts (stock nuts work). Mounted on an R, fronts require open ended nuts.

PM if you wish to chat further.

Thx :like:

Last edited:

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Thanks tdzee. I am unable to purchase / bring them home this weekend. Car will be full of gear I hope since the weather shows improvement for Sunday. I will have to do some more research on these and get back to you. If you have a buyer please do not let me hold you back from moving forward with a sale, cash in hand always rules!

But on the track day at AMP, I am always interested in that. Post if you have a date in mind, how many going, and costs. Thanks

OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:
OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Claydee

Sorry if I missed your question. Weight is ~28 lbs each or abt 5 lbs less than stock non R wheels. Yields abt 20 lb reduction of unspring weight. An excellent choice at a very reasonable price for track or street use, upgrading to R widths. Most alternatives cost substantially more. Since you are in Georgia, you might want to use the free included track day at AMP. Would love to host you there. :like:

Last edited:

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
interested.

Sponsored
OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Still available. See PM Thx

OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
One set now sold and one set remaining.

SgdriskillGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
@tdzee if these are the same spec as the R wheels (including offset), why do the fronts require open ended lugs while the rears can use OEM lugs?

I’m interested in buying these as non track wheels for my R.

OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Hi

The reason is the thick hub on the CF front wheels vs the thinner hub on these wheels. If still interested, pls provide zip code to est shipping. Let me know. Thx

EDIT: There are a few different nuts offered on this forum to address this. FYI

Last edited:
OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Second set is now sold. Thx