Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
It is huge, especially on these cars like you said. Like you, I am expecting $3k-$4k back, as I ordered the car last December. My dealer said the same thing yours did, they would refund it if Ford gives it to them. I will give it through the holidays, but intend to pursue it with them and Ford in early January. I do believe my dealer will refund it if they are paid anything, but it is making sure Ford reviews it properly. 7 weeks isn't bad though. They told me it takes 60-90 days at the dealer.

I'd definitely take the money and run. I think you did well. :crackup::clap:
Please let us know how it plays out with the #'s.
Sponsored

Jason29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500, 2012 Boss 302 Silver Laguna Seca
I had a rough go for Price Protection but it ended on a high note. Gen Manager said I'd have to pay whatever sticker was when it arrives. I cried and moaned until they gave me a letter that said if any Price Protection money came back to the dealership attached to my VIN, they would give it to me... but "don't hold my breath", they said. That was the day I picked to the car Oct 8th. Car was ordered Jan 4th. I paid full price at delivery.

$95,955 was window sticker at delivery (+ 10k ADM 🤕🥺).

$92,400 was original msrp a difference of $3,555.

The only difference is base price of $76,820 and the original $73,465 = $3,355 along with $200 on the destination and delivery makes the difference above. I expected $3,555 back.

I did give a trade in of $40k, so I only had to pay taxes on $65,955.

Tax credit difference is another $235 for a total of $3790. But I got $4,456 back. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure what their calculations but I'll take it. Maybe they weren't supposed charge me tax in that 10k ADM and the tax got refunded? Attached is a breakdown of the PP refund data. Good luck to the rest of you. It worked out here.

20221212_135841.jpg

I received my price protection on my 22 GT500 order today. Was about the same 7-8 weeks from delivery to check receipt. I had some holidays in between also. I’m a happy camper as well.. Both Ford and the local dealer did what they said they would. 👏🏼🎊 Happy New Year!