• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Connecticut Price Drop! JL Audio Steathbox for Shelby GT350 Mustang S550

gdi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Retails for $879. I am asking $575 Price Drop! $475 for local pickup! Used for only a few weeks before I sold the car. Brand new in August 2019. Only includes the Custom Fit Enclosure for 2015 up Mustangs and the 12 Inch JL Audio Subwoofer, does not include an amplifier. This totally transforms the sound of the mediocre stock "premium" stereo System from Ford.

Local pickup only - I do not want to pack this up - if you want it shipped then you can make arrangements for your own shipping - I can drop it off at a UPS Store if you make the arrangements and you pay shipping.

IMG_0103.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
How much are you looking for? Also where in CT?

OP
OP

gdi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I’m. looking for $575 or best offer. I’m in Canton.

I'll entertain offers, it's not doing me any good...

OP
OP

gdi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Still available!

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
You are right on the money. I sold mine for 500 locally. so 550 would of been fair shipped. Took about a month, but someone found my ad on this site and contacted me locally for pick up!

OP
OP

gdi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Thanks.

I am getting motivated, so I'm lowering the price to $475 picked up.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score