• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California SOLD........

madusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Price drop to $3,700 as I had a few buyers end up flaking. I am looking for a local buyer or someone to pick up the wheels from my location which I am based in Northern California (Pleasanton). No shipping at this time as it has been a challenge for me to try to ship the items out.

HRE Classic 300 series. Custom made 3-piece wheels for GT350/R.

Satin black face with a gloss black lip. TPMS included.

Front: 19x11 (Offset 25) - 305/30/19

Back: 19x11.5 (Offset 55) - 315/30/19

Tires: Michelin Sport Cup 2

Excellent condition. Recently balanced and ready to go!

Local buyers or someone willing to come to my location to pick up the set up.

These are the same wheels on HRE’s website below and purchased from the owner who bought the car along with the wheels.

https://www.hrewheels.com/gallery/ford-mustang-gt350-with-hre-classic-300-in-satin-black/1?make=14&model=390&wheel=0&finish=0&media=0

I have the original specs of the wheels if needed. Original price was $10k new for the setup.

These wheels were perfect for track use and having a second pair of wheels in R spec. Much more aggressive look than OEM GT350 wheel package!

g4.jpg
g1.jpg
gt2.jpg

g2.jpg
PRICE

dt1.jpg

dt3.jpg

IMG_4048.jpeg

dt2.jpg

InkedIMG_4200LI.jpg

IMG_4056.jpeg

IMG_4086.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
madusa

madusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
They are in excellent condition!

Last edited:
OP
OP
madusa

madusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Price drop to $3,700 as I had a few buyers end up flaking. I am looking for a local buyer or someone to pick up the wheels from my location which I am based in Northern California (Pleasanton). No shipping at this time as it has been a challenge for me to try to ship the items out.

HRE Classic 300 series. Custom made 3-piece wheels for GT350/R.

Satin black face with a gloss black lip. TPMS included.

Front: 19x11 (Offset 25) - 305/30/19

Back: 19x11.5 (Offset 55) - 315/30/19

Tires: Michelin Sport Cup 2

Excellent condition. Recently balanced and ready to go!

Local buyers or someone willing to come to my location to pick up the set up.

These are the same wheels on HRE’s website below and purchased from the owner who bought the car along with the wheels.

https://www.hrewheels.com/gallery/ford-mustang-gt350-with-hre-classic-300-in-satin-black/1?make=14&model=390&wheel=0&finish=0&media=0

I have the original specs of the wheels if needed. Original price was $10k new for the setup.

These wheels were perfect for track use and having a second pair of wheels in R spec. Much more aggressive look than OEM GT350 wheel package!

g4.jpg
g1.jpg
gt2.jpg

g2.jpg
PRICE

dt1.jpg

dt3.jpg

IMG_4048.jpeg

dt2.jpg

InkedIMG_4200LI.jpg

IMG_4056.jpeg

IMG_4086.jpeg
BUMP...price drop.

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Mannnnnnnnn. I wish these would fit my GT. And I was in Cali lol. GLWS!

GTIIIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Do you know how much these wheels weigh compared to the factory GT350 wheel? And how much use are on the tires?

Sponsored

OP
OP
madusa

madusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Do you know how much these wheels weigh compared to the factory GT350 wheel? And how much use are on the tires?
OEM wheels are approximately 33 lbs and HRE's are about 25 lbs. The wheels and tires are approximately 1,000 -1300 miles used. If you are located in the bay area you are more than welcome to check them out yourself.

GTIIIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
I am in the bay area, but it’s San Diego bay. HRE is in Vista which is about five miles from me. Maybe I’ll check them out over there. TY for the info.

OP
OP
madusa

madusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I am in the bay area, but it’s San Diego bay. HRE is in Vista which is about five miles from me. Maybe I’ll check them out over there. TY for the info.
That's a good idea as they used to also have a showroom. You can also get an estimate yourself through HRE for the wheel package I am offering. As mentioned it was about $10k out the door.

GTIIIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Showroom is closed (Covid-19, what else?), but the sales manager is willing to bring your style wheels outside and show them to me. I'll try to get over there in the next day or so, depending on the atmospheric river that's coming south. And could you give me some info on the tire usage i.e. track, street, and heat cycles? Thanks.

OP
OP
madusa

madusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Showroom is closed (Covid-19, what else?), but the sales manager is willing to bring your style wheels outside and show them to me. I'll try to get over there in the next day or so, depending on the atmospheric river that's coming south. And could you give me some info on the tire usage i.e. track, street, and heat cycles? Thanks.
I'll DM some pics tomorrow of the the tires as they are stored and covered up in my garage.

Sponsored
OP
OP
madusa

madusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Bump...open to shipping on buyers expense. My zip is 94568.

OP
OP
madusa

madusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Looks like some of you are having issues open the link to HRE's website I had provided. I've attached the pics that were on HRE's website for additional reference.

blue1.jpg

blue3.jpg

blue2.jpg

blue4.jpg

QBailey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Quinton
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Did you ever sell these?