• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida Price Drop - Factory OEM Black Accent Package Wheels and Tires - Local Pickup Only

gorgin4325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Hi guys,

I just bought a new 2020 GT Premium with the blackout package that came with Ford gloss black 7-spoke 19x8.5 wheels and Pirelli P Zero tires in 255/40/19 all around. The car has 1,014 miles on it as of right this moment.

I installed black Gorilla lug nuts, black alloy valve caps, and black 20mm Steeda hubcentric spacers in the rear and 1-inch black Steeda hubcentric spacers in the front. I am selling all of them.

Wheels, tires. and TPMS sensors: $1100
Wheels, tires, TPMS sensors, Steeda spacers, black alloy valve caps, and Gorilla black lugnuts: $1200

Local pickup only. Delray Beach or West Palm Beach.

Tire prices are a Google search away, and I found one retailer that sells the wheels. Google the part number: HOL.10159-BBB-GLOSS-A or PM me and I'll send a link.

If you need more pictures, details, or if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

IMG_4647.jpeg

IMG_4749.jpeg

IMG_4750.jpeg

IMG_4752.jpeg

IMG_4759.jpeg

IMG_4625.jpeg

IMG_4765.jpeg

IMG_4767.jpeg

IMG_4769.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
gorgin4325

gorgin4325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Price dropped again. Milage is now around 1500.
Thank you
Sponsored