• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado (PRICE DROP) 2018 Royal Crimson GT PP2 w/6200 miles $36,500

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
This is a very fair, probably excellent deal for a buyer. The tag info under options indicates that the car was originally a special order.

Yorkshire_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
What a steal! shame I'm not in the market any more because I'd have jumped on a plane to collect it!

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
This is a very fair, probably excellent deal for a buyer. The tag info under options indicates that the car was originally a special order.
Actually, my special order tag for my truck has a green banner all around it and say special order below the price, so maybe not...
Either way, someone needs to buy this car soon!

Sponsored

Bossdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Does the 2018 PP2 have rev-matching.
I love the car, it has everything I want on a mustang! I had the cloth Recaro's on my 2012 Boss, loved them!

OP
OP
astronaut45

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
Does the 2018 PP2 have rev-matching.
I love the car, it has everything I want on a mustang! I had the cloth Recaro's on my 2012 Boss, loved them!

No sir, 2018 does not have rev matching. I like it for a more authentic feel, but I understand it is a nice feature to have at least the ability to turn on.

If you're interested, I'd love to sell to a Boss owner, I had 2013 Race Red Boss 302 Chassis 1944 for about 3 years, one of my only regrets with car sales in my life was selling that car. I miss it everytime I think about the side pipes and the trackey exhaust...

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Is there any better pics of the car and/or pics of any of the blems?

jwhitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang group 2 race car, 1931 model a coupe
Pretty sure he already traded this in, he hasn’t responded to any post here or a pm in a while.

Sponsored

Lucahemi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Volvo s60
Pretty sure he already traded this in, he hasn’t responded to any post here or a pm in a while.
says he was last seen at 8:21pm and has commented on a couple of other posts this month so hopefully he can update this listing if it has been sold!

Stoutblock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
He responded to my PM saying he thought he might have it sold this weekend?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
VIN matches current listing at Granger Ford - They've got it listed at $35k.
which means they probably bought it for no more than 32 and probably closer to 30. And to think I offered that to seller over a month ago.

I'm guessing OP picked up a M1.

Lucahemi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Volvo s60
I wonder how it ended up at a dealer in Iowa, being from colorado… also, the plates in the pictures were Georgia. This car is a mystery.
Sponsored