OP
OP
HoustonGT

HoustonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
I’m in the same boat. I’m getting back into the Mustang community after 20-year absence. New England is great for trucks, not so much for performance vehicles. I wanted to pull the trigger this year but considering it’ll be garaged for the winter, decided to wait it out.

Back in May I started a spreadsheet for used Mustang prices (16-20). Comparing to the used market now, it’s about 5k higher on average. I’m working on a spreadsheet now that takes into consideration depreciation, interest rates etc., so when I’m ready, I pop in the prices and the numbers I’m interested in are right there.

I was looking at a used CPO GT350 and a new PP2. The requirement for an automatic (Wife) killed both of those. The best new non-negotiated deal I saw was 6.5% with everything else around 5%. Majority just advertise sticker.

I’m will travel for the right deal (que rolling-eyes from wife). The new Mach1 is very interesting but ADM will probably kill that.
Theres a couple of dealers that will do 14% off msrp on a 2020 PP1 car here in Houston. Not sure if there's a PP2 car in inventory. When I bought mine 2 wks ago, there were 2 PP2 cars in all of TX on a lot. PM if interested in dealers. I'll give you salesman contact info.
Sponsored

wktjr1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
20XX GT Premium (Spring 2021). 2013 Toyota Tundra SR5, 2018 Lexus RX450hL, From the past 1991 Mustang LX 5.0 Hatch, 5sp, Wild Strawberry, 1968 Mustang Coupe, 289, Auto
Theres a couple of dealers that will do 14% off msrp on a 2020 PP1 car here in Houston. Not sure if there's a PP2 car in inventory. When I bought mine 2 wks ago, there were 2 PP2 cars in all of TX on a lot. PM if interested in dealers. I'll give you salesman contact info.
I appreciate that. Right now I'm on the sideline with winter coming so I will get serious again around late February. In the meantime, I will just stalk the forums and be prepared to move when that time comes.