Sponsored

Preview: Diode Dynamics LED Turn Signal Housings!

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt (Oxford White)
I have talked to our engineering team and as of right now, we are looking at having these back in stock late spring! We'll keep you all posted!
To late for me, I just got a refund from you guys for mine that stopped working, and bought opt 7 lights.
Sponsored

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt (Oxford White)
did you happen to have a chance to install and see if they are working properly?
I still have a set from 2017 that I have not yet installed and was hoping maybe mine will work just fine.
Mine worked for almost 2 years then bam, all the sudden one went to only half side working only, then flickering like a strobe light to completely dead. Not to hate on diode Dynamics, I have tons of their products, customer service is awesome, this is just a PSA.

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
did you happen to have a chance to install and see if they are working properly?
I still have a set from 2017 that I have not yet installed and was hoping maybe mine will work just fine.
Haven’t had a chance to install yet, hopefully sometime this weekend though

Sponsored

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 mustang
Half of my turn signals lights are not working ,got a refund awhile back and know one side is completely out . So know I have to put the original lights back in. What a pain in the ###. I really like these and got a lot of comments .Plan on getting another set IF they become available again , Just hope they are not stringing us along about them coming back !!!!! Seem like it's taking forever and not much for updates
LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS DD

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
These will be re-released in just a few weeks. They are actually on our shelves now, and we are reviewing marketing information, etc. If you have issues with a set you purchased in the past, please contact us and we can help out! Thanks!

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally had a chance to put mine in recently and I love them. Exactly what Ford should have done from the factory. Glad to hear these are back up and going just in case I have an issue with mine

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Finally had a chance to put mine in recently and I love them. Exactly what Ford should have done from the factory. Glad to hear these are back up and going just in case I have an issue with mine
Great to hear! That was our goal. Enjoy!

We just re-released to our distributors today, so these will be available for sale soon. Thanks!

Sponsored

Bandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT ruby red
Any news on the international version of the turn signals?

drudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT RS / GT350
These will be re-released in just a few weeks. They are actually on our shelves now, and we are reviewing marketing information, etc. If you have issues with a set you purchased in the past, please contact us and we can help out! Thanks!
My Lights died 1.5 Years after install.

I bought them in February, 2018 at CJPonyParts.
Do I have warranty? Should I contact CJPP or DD/you for that case?

Thank you.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Any news on the international version of the turn signals?
We have confirmed that the electronics will work with no error messages, but we need to get the correct adapter to connect into the factory signals. Should be a few weeks out.

My Lights died 1.5 Years after install. I bought them in February, 2018 at CJPonyParts. Do I have warranty? Should I contact CJPP or DD/you for that case? Thank you.
Send us an email and we will help you out!
These are back on there web site for sale
Nice catch! They are indeed live and shipping now, with a newly-reduced price as well. https://www.diodedynamics.com/2015-2017-mustang-sequential-led-turn-signals-usdm.html

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The smoked version is the perfect look :thumbsup:

FF18DD1B-D805-442B-8FC7-D549BCCC2B8F.jpeg

1068041A-2B8A-4BB1-84BA-364B1E2FA816.jpeg
Sponsored