First Name
Francois
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Convertible
Here you go. This should be just about everything:

Hose reel:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004E3W4QW?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Shelf:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086ZDYG8...pY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

Stainless 90 deg for outlet of Active 2.0 to jumper hose:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DP95QWG?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

75' hose:
https://www.obsessedgarage.com/products/og-hose-upgrade-kit?variant=41382318637207

3' Jumper hose kit with stainless quick connect:
https://www.obsessedgarage.com/coll...ssed-garage-3-8-high-pressure-jumper-hose-kit

Stainless garden hose quick connects:
https://www.amazon.com/MTM-Hydro-Stainless-Connector-Fittings/dp/B07YM3JTR5/ref=sr_1_6?crid=23TI7K18GVMGI&keywords=stainless+garden+hose+quick+connect&qid=1675278346&sprefix=stainless+garden+hose,aps,221&sr=8-6

Stainless appliance inlet hose (from hose valve to inlet of pressure washer):
https://www.homedepot.com/p/CERTIFI...ess-Steel-Water-Inlet-Hose-WI12SSFM/309398128

Mosmatic swiveling gun:
https://www.obsessedgarage.com/coll...with-quick-disconnects?variant=39171164340375

4.5 opening nozzle kit:
https://www.obsessedgarage.com/coll...tainless-nozzle-4-pack?variant=15889140351048

MTM foam cannon:
https://www.amazon.com/Veloci-Hydro-PF22-2-Foam-Cannon/dp/B083P6D7DT/ref=sr_1_9?crid=3BKQ2GPFQZWLF&keywords=mtm+pressure+washer&qid=1675279132&sprefix=mtm+pres,aps,304&sr=8-9&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc

You can also just order the Obsessed Garage kit if you don't want to source individually. I did it piecemeal because I already had the pressure washer, foam cannon, gun, etc. I ran a dedicated 20 amp circuit, but the active will work on a standard 15 amp outlet too. I ran my plumbing inside the wall, then put 2x6's in between the studs so I had something solid to drill into to mount the hose reel and shelf after I replaced the drywall. Not the easiest of projects, but well worth the effort.

Wow! Thanks a lot !!!

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
This.
Buy and enjoy.

Active VE52 | 1800 PSI | 2.0 GPM | 13 Amp | Electric Pressure Washer (M22-15 Hose Fitting) https://a.co/d/cBR0nqI
Anyone have an opinion on whether the foam cannon that comes with this works well enough? I ordered the pressure washer, and wondering if I should plan on upgrading the foam cannon as well. Ues I can wait till it arrives and try it but figured I would ask.

offcamber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic GT - Premium/PP
Anyone have an opinion on whether the foam cannon that comes with this works well enough? I ordered the pressure washer, and wondering if I should plan on upgrading the foam cannon as well. Ues I can wait till it arrives and try it but figured I would ask.
I don’t remember mine including a soap dispenser foam cannon. I had one that works perfectly with the lance and pressure washer. Just used it yesterday!
Still love it.

offcamber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic GT - Premium/PP
I don’t remember mine including a soap dispenser foam cannon. I had one that works perfectly with the lance and pressure washer. Just used it yesterday!
Still love it.
UPDATE
I did get the rectangular soap dispenser!
Never used it. I’m sure it’s adequate for a wash or two. Give it a shot.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks. Ill try it!
Yeah give it shot. I have the Adam’s foam cannon and love it if you do end up looking for an upgrade

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
The one that comes with the Active will work, kind of. It will just make a foam that's very loose and runny from what I've seen. Good news is that a simple Amazon foam cannon will work quite well for $25 ish. There are some really affordable pressure washer hoses and guns out there that will literally get you to 95% of what my setup yields. The older Active you have is a solid unit for sure and has great output.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Definetly order another foam cannon.

As mentioned, the foam quality generated by those supplied pressure washer foam cannons is thin and watery. I have been there and done this.

You don't have to spend crazy money either, plenty of affordable foam cannons on Amazon -
Amazon.com : foam cannon for pressure washer

Others to look at -
THE BOSS™ Foam Cannon - Griot's Garage (griotsgarage.com)
Adam's Premium Foam Cannon - Adam's Polishes (adamspolishes.com)
Search Results (autogeek.net)

The GT500 of foam cannons is the MTM PF22.2. I have been running these for a few years now and have never had a problem -
MTM Hydro PF22 Professional Foam Cannon (autogeek.net)

Sponsored

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Definetly order another foam cannon.

As mentioned, the foam quality generated by those supplied pressure washer foam cannons is thin and watery. I have been there and done this.

You don't have to spend crazy money either, plenty of affordable foam cannons on Amazon -
Amazon.com : foam cannon for pressure washer

Others to look at -
THE BOSS™ Foam Cannon - Griot's Garage (griotsgarage.com)
Adam's Premium Foam Cannon - Adam's Polishes (adamspolishes.com)
Search Results (autogeek.net)

The GT500 of foam cannons is the MTM PF22.2. I have been running these for a few years now and have never had a problem -
MTM Hydro PF22 Professional Foam Cannon (autogeek.net)
Why are you making me spend money....dang it. Jk. I enjoy your posts and will start shopping from those you list here.

The MTM has a list price if $97. But it looks like there is ADM on it of an additional $20. (It is the GT500 of foam cannons afterall).

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The Griots Garage foam cannons work really well also. Keep in mind, the cannon only works well if you pair it with the correct restrictor. If you don’t you could end up with either a runny soap water or very fluffy soap bubbles that won’t stick to the car. Obsessed Garage had a good chart to determine what sized orifice you need based on which pressure washer you use.
Personally I use the PF22 and it works great. The only downside is the narrow neck for filling but it’s not that big of a deal.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
The Griots Garage foam cannons work really well also. Keep in mind, the cannon only works well if you pair it with the correct restrictor. If you don’t you could end up with either a runny soap water or very fluffy soap bubbles that won’t stick to the car. Obsessed Garage had a good chart to determine what sized orifice you need based on which pressure washer you use.
Personally I use the PF22 and it works great. The only downside is the narrow neck for filling but it’s not that big of a deal.
Thats the only thing that the PF22 does wrong, and certainly an advantage the competitors have over it. This is not something they can readily change without MTM redesigning the whole thing.

I have three foam cannons, all have a small filler opening.

IMG-3018.jpg

The one on the left is the latest PF22.2 with the re-designed bottle, I use this one for maintenance washing. The one on the right is the PF22 with older and unstable bottle design. I have that setup for foaming Brake Buster wheel cleaner. The one in the middle is my original foam cannon, its probably 10 years old and still works fine, in this case I have it dedicated to strip washing, that way I don't inadvertently foam a car with the strip soap by accident.

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG-3401.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

There are a couple of ways to efficiently fill these foam cannons -

- I personally fill them from my sink, which has a really well sized outlet for this job -

IMG-8202.jpg

- When adding the soap, I invested in a bunch of these pop-top caps for my soap bottles. Some manufacturers include these as standard, many don't. This then allows the soap to be squirted into the foam cannon without spillage................I hate messiness like that.

IMG-2651.jpg

IMG-2662.jpg

IMG-2812.jpg

- Another method for filling with water is to dunk the bottle into your rinse bucket and fill it to the desired level.

- A very useful and cost-effective thing to have on hand for this sort of thing is a screw-on funnel. I love how this is such a simple idea and yet works so well.

Threaded Refill Funnels Set of 3 (autogeek.net)
Threaded Funnel For Home, Car Detailing | Universal Fit For Various Size Bottles | eBay

IMG-0199.jpg

IMG-0203.jpg

IMG-0205.jpg

Happy foaming!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I use my screw on funnel almost every day it seems and without a doubt, a necessary tool for this crazy subject all us OCD sufferers should have. :-) BUT, thanks for the tip on the tips <grin> I will be picking up a bag of those Real Soon Now.

Here's a question for The Man.

I have not been leaving the "cannons" in the bottles thinking the chemicals might oxidize the hardware or build up and reduce flow. I do leave the chemicals in the cannon bottles with a screw on cap but rinse the guns thoroughly after use. Is this overkill on my part, D?

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I use my screw on funnel almost every day it seems and without a doubt, a necessary tool for this crazy subject all us OCD sufferers should have. :-) BUT, thanks for the tip on the tips <grin> I will be picking up a bag of those Real Soon Now.

Here's a question for The Man.

I have not been leaving the "cannons" in the bottles thinking the chemicals might oxidize the hardware or build up and reduce flow. I do leave the chemicals in the cannon bottles with a screw on cap but rinse the guns thoroughly after use. Is this overkill on my part, D?
In a technical sense, you are not overkill on this, it's generally the correct thing to do.

I have a number of the PF22.2 bottles, occasionally I will store soap solution in a bottle with a cap on for use at a later date. There has been some suggestion that soap left mixed up in the bottle can lose its ability to foam correctly, but that's not something I have noticed personally, although that could be due to the soft water I have access to. Lately, I have been getting into the habit of emptying the remains of the foam cannon into my wash bucket after foaming. I don't rinse out the cannon though.

In terms of Brake Buster, and I know this is not the correct thing to do, but I store Brake Buster in the bottle with the foam cannon still attached, no rinsing. Brake Buster is extremely harsh, so I have no idea how long this will last before something needs replacing. At least with the PF22, you can service them with new seals, screens and nozzles.
Sponsored