NicksM3

Trak Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3 Competition
In 2015 I was invited to test out the GT350 and R’s at Monticello and Limerock as an interested customer and former GT500, Boss 302 owner.
Does anyone have any inside info if FORD will be holding these test day’s In the near future? I haven’t heard anything and it’s pretty much that time.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
In 2015 I was invited to test out the GT350 and R’s at Monticello and Limerock as an interested customer and former GT500, Boss 302 owner.
Does anyone have any inside info if FORD will be holding these test day’s In the near future? I haven’t heard anything and it’s pretty much that time.

Thanks.
I would almost say they’re sort of happening now, no?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You are referring to the GT350 track tour? I was invited to that a while back. I have purchased 4 GT350s since then and nobody has sent me an invitation yet if they are doing it for the 500.

So..... haven't heard a thing.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
There was a Ford press event for the GT350 and GT500 just a couple days ago.

OP
OP

NicksM3

Trak Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3 Competition
You are referring to the GT350 track tour? I was invited to that a while back. I have purchased 4 GT350s since then and nobody has sent me an invitation yet if they are doing it for the 500.

So..... haven't heard a thing.
Yessss!!! The Track tour! Well that’s just unfortunate. Aside from that, wow 4 350’s? That’s something...why so many, they detonate on you?

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

Thanks.
Me and my business partners attended the 350s tour at Pocono raceway. I havent heard anything yet.

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Haven't heard a word on a track tour which is ashame, my interest is quickly fading. Stopped in my local dealer today to get truck serviced and figured I'd haggle for the fun of it, quickly realized how dumb sales guys are. Fortunately it was all for fun and I have allocations already but this thing is way late. Now the Heritage GT on the floor, might have waited long enough for that.

OP
OP

NicksM3

Trak Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3 Competition
Haven't heard a word on a track tour which is ashame, my interest is quickly fading. Stopped in my local dealer today to get truck serviced and figured I'd haggle for the fun of it, quickly realized how dumb sales guys are. Fortunately it was all for fun and I have allocations already but this thing is way late. Now the Heritage GT on the floor, might have waited long enough for that.
That is a damn shame, I learned to not ask dealerships about anything because they are useless when it comes down to the info we seek. Apologize to any salesmen out there for FORD and other companies. If I hear anything i'll post it on here.
Sponsored