President Trump has an easy win in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
Only way Trump loses is to voter fraud. We need paper ballots and voter ID in this country very badly.
This is the absolute truth. The voter that REALLY matters in the election are the ones that have families and worry about their the security of their families. Voters don't vote out the guy who brought us Historic low unemployment across ALL categories, Record economy and markets, manufacturing jobs pouring back into the country (you know the ones Obama said would need a magic wand to bring back), TOTAL energy independence for the first time in the modern age, renegotiated trade deals that had been fleecing America for DECADES, the lowest carbon emissions in 40 years, lowest tax rates for citizens in 50 years, prison reform to give convicts a real chance of getting a decent job, 6.2 MILLION Americans lifted off of food stamps, wage growth for low income workers now DOUBLES wage growth for high income workers, “The median or average-income family has seen a gain of $5,003 since Trump came into office. Median family income is now (August 2019) $65,976,”. We have had the longest economic expansion in the history of the country and MUCH more.

Most voters are NOT the scream at the sky snowflakes the MSM likes to cover. Just my 2cents...
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Yes Trump has done a lot for the middle and lower classes in America. The Democrats tend to put more people on welfare and the rich get richer.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Brainwashed idiots who would vote for having their own houses burned down so long as the candidate 'owns the libtards.' Same people who believe conspiracy theories, spread misinformation, and have insane confirmation bias as they never do their own due diligence.

There is no more dangerously stupid demographic on the planet.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Brainwashed idiots who would vote for having their own houses burned down so long as the candidate 'owns the libtards.' Same people who believe conspiracy theories, spread misinformation, and have insane confirmation bias as they never do their own due diligence.

I'm sorry you have become so misinformed and confused by the likes of CNN, MSNBC and others. Perhaps you should consider moving to flyover country with the rest of us Wal-Mart deplorables where life is good and meaningful, and we can all get along without all this rabid name calling. I think it would be good for your soul.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I'm sorry you have become so misinformed and confused by the likes of CNN, MSNBC and others. Perhaps you should consider moving to flyover country with the rest of us Wal-Mart deplorables where life is good and meaningful, and we can all get along without all this rabid name calling. I think it would be good for your soul.
How am I misinformed and confused? I could have retorted most of @bigfoot21075 claims as misinformation, ignorance, or lies but I choose not to as there is no explaining the simple concept of research and skepticism to some people, they take the headlines they want to believe and parade it around as fact even when the evidence contradicts them. I don't watch fake news CNN/Fox News so sorry, but your assumptions are incorrect.

Honestly, the shoe fits for ultra-conservatives and I would like to see you prove me wrong.

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
How am I misinformed and confused? I could have retorted most of @bigfoot21075 claims as misinformation, ignorance, or lies but I choose not to as there is no explaining the simple concept of research and skepticism to some people, they take the headlines they want to believe and parade it around as fact even when the evidence contradicts them. I don't watch fake news CNN/Fox News so sorry, but your assumptions are incorrect.

Honestly, the shoe fits for ultra-conservatives and I would like to see you prove me wrong.

Just take some deep breaths. It's going to be ok. Four more years of Trump will make everything even better than they are now.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Just take some deep breaths. It's going to be ok. Four more years of Trump will make everything even better than they are now.
Definitely possible, I wouldn't be so brash to make those assumptions though. If people want to discuss politics with open minded discourse I'll be here.

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
Speaking of Brainwashed

Don't worry the orange man will not hurt you. I get that you can't accept things like Historic low unemployment across ALL categories, Record economy and markets, manufacturing jobs pouring back into the country (you know the ones Obama said would need a magic wand to bring back), TOTAL energy independence for the first time in the modern age, renegotiated trade deals that had been fleecing America for DECADES, the lowest carbon emissions in 40 years, lowest tax rates for citizens in 50 years, prison reform to give convicts a real chance of getting a decent job, 6.2 MILLION Americans lifted off of food stamps, wage growth for low income workers now DOUBLES wage growth for high income workers, “The median or average-income family has seen a gain of $5,003 since Trump came into office. Median family income is now (August 2019) $65,976,” because of your severe TDS infliction. America will continue to strengthen and propers despite your tantrums.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase

There is a more dangerous demographic, it's the young, "woke" culture that is so sure they are right that no matter what devious crap they pull or violence they commit, it is ok. As long as their opinion is listened too.

Last edited:

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Historic low unemployment across ALL categories
True unemployment has been trending down for years, but what does it mean? Unemployment only refers to people actively in the workforce seeking new jobs, however, workforce participation is at record lows which is bad. Should we congratulate ourselves on our increasing income inequality which is the highest it has ever been? Plenty of low wage jobs (see: Gig Economy) but without wage growth and adjustment for inflation low unemployment numbers mean nothing. There is no simple answer to this and I could go on and on about context and understanding.

Unemployment numbers mean nothing, just ask Trump.

Record economy and markets
Care to explain how that zero sum system of financial markets is helping you?

manufacturing jobs pouring back into the country
Nope, nope, automation and China are simply better and more cost effective options. The U.S. is still 2nd I believe in manufacturing, but all the JOBS not the process of manufacturing has gone overseas due to safety concerns and cheap labor. Those jobs are never coming back, even if the U.S. manufacturing output grows dramatically, we've already replaced workers with automation. Decent idea of what is going on via 2nd comment.

TOTAL energy independence for the first time in the modern age
Yeah, we've been going that way since before Trump. The man takes credit for the work of others every single day, he's a pathological liar. How people can blindly trust him without fact checking is beyond me.

lowest tax rates for citizens in 50 years
Who the hell paid taxes then? Oh, the citizens did.

The way the 2018 code was written eliminated deductions that middle class people in cities relied on to not be over taxed. The 2018 code shifted the tax burden away from the wealthiest people and on to the middle class in the most populated parts of the country, and the upper middle class in rural areas. Basically 10 to 15% more people are paying more so that companies could continue shifting money into buybacks so they can liquidate their own shares before their company is ever taxed avoiding double taxation.

Meanwhile government spending has grown astronomically and we have the highest national deficit in 7 years which is fucking pathetic considering we had just gotten out of a recession, however, Trumps spending has been not been effective for actually creating growth unlike Obamas.

There is a big trick being pulled off right now by huge companies and their shareholders. They can grow their liabilities with their assets, compound their share growth with free cash flow by purchasing shares, and shareholders who are billionaires earn most of their money at the capital gains rate and its never double taxed. The founders will get their money and then the next cycle of unfair cost cutting to eliminate competition can begin again.

Trump wants to take away services that allow workers at these companies to keep living decent lives because he and most other politicians only care about profits.

Find candidates who made it because of grassroots support and massive volunteer campaigns instead of the people who take special interest money. End citizens united and get money out of politics.

I could go on and on but really it takes forever for me to explain these things over and over again to people every few pages. I implore you to read headlines with skepticism and research these things unbiasedly on your own to make informed decisions.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
True unemployment has been trending down for years, but what does it mean? Unemployment only refers to people actively in the workforce seeking new jobs, however, workforce participation is at record lows which is bad. Should we congratulate ourselves on our increasing income inequality which is the highest it has ever been? Plenty of low wage jobs (see: Gig Economy) but without wage growth and adjustment for inflation low unemployment numbers mean nothing. There is no simple answer to this and I could go on and on about context and understanding.

Unemployment numbers mean nothing, just ask Trump.

Care to explain how that zero sum system of financial markets is helping you?

Nope, nope, automation and China are simply better and more cost effective options. The U.S. is still 2nd I believe in manufacturing, but all the JOBS not the process of manufacturing has gone overseas due to safety concerns and cheap labor. Those jobs are never coming back, even if the U.S. manufacturing output grows dramatically, we've already replaced workers with automation. Decent idea of what is going on via 2nd comment.

Yeah, we've been going that way since before Trump. The man takes credit for the work of others every single day, he's a pathological liar. How people can blindly trust him without fact checking is beyond me.

Who the hell paid taxes then? Oh, the citizens did.

The way the 2018 code was written eliminated deductions that middle class people in cities relied on to not be over taxed. The 2018 code shifted the tax burden away from the wealthiest people and on to the middle class in the most populated parts of the country, and the upper middle class in rural areas. Basically 10 to 15% more people are paying more so that companies could continue shifting money into buybacks so they can liquidate their own shares before their company is ever taxed avoiding double taxation.

Meanwhile government spending has grown astronomically and we have the highest national deficit in 7 years which is fucking pathetic considering we had just gotten out of a recession, however, Trumps spending has been not been effective for actually creating growth unlike Obamas.

There is a big trick being pulled off right now by huge companies and their shareholders. They can grow their liabilities with their assets, compound their share growth with free cash flow by purchasing shares, and shareholders who are billionaires earn most of their money at the capital gains rate and its never double taxed. The founders will get their money and then the next cycle of unfair cost cutting to eliminate competition can begin again.

Trump wants to take away services that allow workers at these companies to keep living decent lives because he and most other politicians only care about profits.

Find candidates who made it because of grassroots support and massive volunteer campaigns instead of the people who take special interest money. End citizens united and get money out of politics.

I could go on and on but really it takes forever for me to explain these things over and over again to people every few pages. I implore you to read headlines with skepticism and research these things unbiasedly on your own to make informed decisions.
Just curious how you define "due diligence" and where you come up with your "facts" because some of the statements you make are just not accurate.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Just curious how you define "due diligence" and where you come up with your "facts" because some of the statements you make are just not accurate.
I could keep refuting your statements with more data and context if you like. On the other hand, you could provide some data to supplement your statements otherwise it looks like only one of us has done their homework.

Surely you could come up with a better rebuttal than claiming inaccuracies without proving such.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I could keep refuting your statements with more data and context if you like. On the other hand, you could provide some data to supplement your statements otherwise it looks like only one of us has done their homework.

Surely you could come up with a better rebuttal than claiming inaccuracies without proving such.
It's really not hard. The Labor Participation rate is no where close to record lows. I have no idea where you came up with that one. My 401(k) has made right at 70% over the last three years. That's real money from your "zero sum system of financial markets". Care to elaborate on these deductions that were eliminated for "middle class people in cities"? You're pulling some 10-15% "fact" about people paying more taxes straight from your ass. I'm guessing H&R Block probably does your taxes (at least for your sake, I hope they do). Do I really need to go on?

Yeah, I can see how well you've done your homework on what you claim to "know". My dad always had a saying about people like you. Buy them for what they're worth and sell them for what they think they're worth.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
It's really not hard. The Labor Participation rate is no where close to record lows. I have no idea where you came up with that one.
It really is that hard as I'm the only one providing proof and data here while you still haven't posted any to back your clams. Labor participation is at record lows (you can change the year using the drop-down.) Underemployment is at an all-time high, but don't let those mess with your narrative.

My 401(k) has made right at 70% over the last three years. That's real money from your "zero sum system of financial markets".
That's great! I too am making great money in the markets, but let me fill you in on how this works as a country.

Our GDP growth rate has increased from near 2% to about 3% under trump. The U.S. total annual GDP was about 20 trillion when Trump took over. So we can say that total economic activity has increased by near 1% of 20 trillion, or 200 billion a year.

Now consider that the annual budget deficit has increased from 665 billion in 2017, mind you this was the last year with an Obama era budget, to 1.09 trillion in 2019. Much of it from the 'tax cuts' that everyone swore would pay for themselves. So effectively, you, me, our children and grandchildren are/will be paying almost 500 billion a year for this extra 200 billion a year economic activity, plus all the interest it'll accrue over the decades.

There's a lot more to go into here but I just do not care to explain everything to you.

Care to elaborate on these deductions that were eliminated for "middle class people in cities"?
Do some research, here, here, and here. Literally, my links above told you this as well. The same goes for the next statement you made.

Do I really need to go on?
No, you've already shown you care not about providing substantiated information, rather unsupported opinions. You literally did not even read the articles I posted above as they answered a few of your questions.

Yeah, I can see how well you've done your homework on what you claim to "know".
Sweet dude, let me know how that research goes.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.