Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

GT83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
track will be simliar loud, touring will be quieter, touring has a better sound imo, if you plan on headers, touring would def be my choice
Thanks for your respond... so Track will be similar to my exhaust?
Sponsored

Maxlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2009 F150 Lariat
I purchased the Touring from Team Beefcake on Monday had it by Friday. He is great to deal with.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Question, for my 15 GT I am in a decision on changing to a catback i am between the Touring or Track Edition Catback, I have a base line of sound level (my current exhaust Roush Axle back with X Pipe with stock headers and stock catts) I want to know according to my current exhaust system previous mention how does the Touring and Track Catback system compare to my exhaust in sound level and tone?

thanks!
Hey there. Our systems have H-pipes, so regardless of the edition, it will be a deeper note while refraining from emitting boat loads of rasp like X-pipes do on this platform. The Touring and Track sound nearly similar from outside of the cabin as they are both straight-through configurations. The Touring Edition features our patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology, to prevent drone from occurring within the cabin, whereas the Track Edition does not, and may be subject to drone. Many presume the Touring is much quieter than the Track due to the resonators in the rear, but they are not filled with packing material like typical resonators/mufflers, thus allowing the tone to be full bodied instead of sounding congested.

I always recommend the Touring Edition as it is the best of both worlds. Drone-free, refined muscle tone. It is the perfect soundtrack for the Coyote.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

GT83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey there. Our systems have H-pipes, so regardless of the edition, it will be a deeper note while refraining from emitting boat loads of rasp like X-pipes do on this platforms. The Touring and Track sound nearly similar from outside of the cabin as they are both straight-through configurations. The Touring Edition features our patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology, to prevent drone from occurring within the cabin, whereas the Track Edition does not, and may be subject to drone. Many presume the Touring is much quieter than the Track due to the resonators in the rear, but they are not filled with packing material like typical resonators/mufflers, thus allowing the tone to be full bodied instead of sound congested.

I always recommend the Touring Edition as it is the best of both worlds. Drone-free, refined muscle tone. It is the perfect soundtrack for the Coyote.

Hope that helps!
Thank you very much it does help I think I am going with the touring

Thank you very much

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
You won't be disappointed, post up your opinion after!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Thank you very much it does help I think I am going with the touring

Thank you very much
Good call. Proceed with 100% confidence. :fistbump:

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT

GT83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Freshly-built, Dual and Quad Outlet, AWE Touring Edition Cat-back Exhausts are ready to ship. Get equipped right this way.

Email.png
Question, is theres a way to get the Track or Touring axleback in 3" size? I only see the axleback at 2.5" option

Sponsored
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Question, is theres a way to get the Track or Touring axleback in 3" size? I only see the axleback at 2.5" option
Negative, unfortunately. This is what we offer. Go with a catback :)

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Thanks... is because I am going to buy the Touring and also want to buy the Track axlebacks
Touring Catback? If so, you can purchase the Track-to-Touring conversion kit which will achieve your goal.

GT83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touring Catback? If so, you can purchase the Track-to-Touring conversion kit which will achieve your goal.

Ooh so the track-to-touring converdion kit come in 3" pipe?

On the picture attach i see both ways...
SmartSelect_20191104-190524_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Ooh so the track-to-touring converdion kit come in 3" pipe?

On the picture attach i see both ways...
SmartSelect_20191104-190524_Chrome.jpg
Correct. They are for converting the rear sections of existing catbacks. The axlebacks are designed to mate to the stock mid pipes, whereas the conversion kits are sized for the catbacks.
Sponsored