Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Don't worry, my friend. We will be scanning a 350, too.
Hey Josh, looking great, how's it coming along, l want your Track Edition and I plan on installing the GT350 valance in the future. If I get the system now will I be able to change the tips when I'm ready or is it still to early to answer that. Thanks.

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Hey Josh, looking great, how's it coming along, l want your Track Edition and I plan on installing the GT350 valance in the future. If I get the system now will I be able to change the tips when I'm ready or is it still to early to answer that. Thanks.
I would like to know this too! I've been wanting to run the gt350 valance for a while now but i wouldn't want to pay for a brand new catback just to make the switch.

Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
I would like to know this too! I've been wanting to run the gt350 valance for a while now but i wouldn't want to pay for a brand new catback just to make the switch.
Yeah, I'm ready to pull the trigger now if I can change just the tips out later. I know it all takes time.

stevnoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt base manual 3.31
How is the touring catback with headers? I'm getting arh catted installed in a few weeks curious how it sounds and if it has any drone.

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Touring system fitted today. Great fitment. Just superb deep tone. Quick question. How do I polish the tips? Can I use a standard metal polish or should it be a specific non abrasive?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Yeah, I'm ready to pull the trigger now if I can change just the tips out later. I know it all takes time.
The quad rear sections would be the only components needed to "convert" existing dual systems.

How is the touring catback with headers? I'm getting arh catted installed in a few weeks curious how it sounds and if it has any drone.
Sounds bloody awesome, honestly. :cool:

Touring system fitted today. Great fitment. Just superb deep tone. Quick question. How do I polish the tips? Can I use a standard metal polish or should it be a specific non abrasive?
Use car wax. Metal polish with scratch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Ah, ok. I'm doing the touring cat back so would I be out of luck on just changing the tips?
The tip outlets are connected to the 180 Technology® resonators. You would just need new 180 Technology® sections with the quad tip outlets.