Sponsored

Premier Accent Group

GT5001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Does anyone have an image, or can shoot/post one, of their car with the Premier Accent Group with Ebony seats? The order & build site is a little confusing, implying that the package comes colored seat inserts (red or saddle). Also, what does the dash look like with this package?
Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Theres a ton of threads out there about this exact same subject. Just use the search button.

RobV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium, 401A, Guard, Saddle
Thanks for this thread. I'm a little confused as well, because I was over at the local Ford dealer and the top dash did have the leather cover, while some members here mentioned that only came with the Premier Trim.

Some side-by-side pics of w/ and w/o Premier Trim would be great.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Please just search or go to next page and find same thread. We have hundreds of this thread already

Sponsored

OP
OP

GT5001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Please just search or go to next page and find same thread. We have hundreds of this thread already
I searched a couple of terms and no photos came up. If you a link handy, how 'bout sharing it....

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
here is a search for you. at least 10 threads... http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/search.php?searchid=405616 most of which are on the first 4 pages of the general section.

all it is, is white stitching on the dash and on the door panels w/perforated door panels, with soft upper touch door panels, white stitching on the shift boot and center console. Also it's different leather on the seats. 100% worth getting for it's $400 price tag.

it's rare...took me two and half weeks to find mine with it and my car was 1 of 2 in the whole country with all the options I wanted. Had to travel 8 and half hrs there and 8 and half back to get it...they were closer cars near home but they didn't have premier trim.

Branden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Theres a ton of threads out there about this exact same subject. Just use the search button.
There are a ton of threads about it, and all of them suck. You really either need to see the option in person, or see side by side pictures of premier trim vs non-premier trim. None of the threads on the topic that I have read really address that.

The point? There can be a thousand threads on one topic, and if they all suck and don't help answer the question, they really don't matter.

Edit: It would be nice if someone that lived close to a large volume dealer would take pics of both and we could make it a sticky. I would do it, but the closest dealer that I know has both is over an hour away.

SeventhWard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SeventhWard
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT
Pictures don't do any justice to this package. With the exception of the stitching, both packages look identical in a photograph. Pictures would only leave more quesitons. The Premier Trim package is about quality of materials. It's about FEEL.

I know how convenient it is to get information from the web but this is one of those "in person" kind of things, fellas. We can shoot photos till the cows come home, it won't give you the impression you're looking for.

I suggest doing what I did - go to a Ford dealer and see it, TOUCH IT for yourself. The Premier Trim group has soft touch materials whereby the others use hard plastic. If you're into the Ford Mustang enough to come to this forum, chances are you're into enough to see one in person. I know some guys live far away from dealers who would have that trim on their lot (or a limited edition, which has similar details), and for those guys I empathize but encourage you, take the trip to the dealer and touch it. You won't regret it, especially if you justify the visit by taking a test drive.

-SeventhWard

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Color is easy. Ebony = Raven = BLACK.

Stitching on 68B is white(ish). (Red stitching on Redline.)

But the materials are so much better! You can't see this in the photo. Seats are real leather, not what Ford uses on everything from Focus to Fusion. Door cars and seats have perforated/ventilated leather. Nice.

I happen to have the Redline version, which of course is NOT black, but it's the same quality, and so is the 50th Anniversary Appearance Package. Three ways to buy. Unless you just have to have Ceramic or Saddle, get one of the 68B colors. You will NOT regret it.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Just dont even bother researching every detail about the package, its cheap and makes a significant difference in overall feel/appearance. Most ppl who dont get it just didnt realize it until it's too late

Greg15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
There are a ton of threads about it, and all of them suck. You really either need to see the option in person, or see side by side pictures of premier trim vs non-premier trim. None of the threads on the topic that I have read really address that.

The point? There can be a thousand threads on one topic, and if they all suck and don't help answer the question, they really don't matter.

Edit: It would be nice if someone that lived close to a large volume dealer would take pics of both and we could make it a sticky. I would do it, but the closest dealer that I know has both is over an hour away.
I just wish this would become the inevitable 2nd response to each new Premier Trim thread.

Currently the first response is always, "Use the search..." Then the second response is always, "Just get it". We need, "Just get it" to bump down to 3rd with, "all the threads suck" as second.

imjuslazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Gti
So if we are searching for cars on say something like cars.com, what's the easiest way to spot this option? White stitching?
Sponsored