• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Precision MFS 5831E Turbo - SOLD

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have this Precision MFS 5831E Entry Level Turbo left over from a Miata project. This is new but open box item. I mounted the turbo on the Miata to mock up the downpipe but never turned on the ignition. This probably doesn't have any applications for S550 Mustangs unless someone wants to take on a custom V6 or Ecoboost Turbo kit with an entry level turbo, but in case you have some side projects going on or working on some older Mustang turbo projects. Will consider trade on some RTR replica wheels "AMR Wheels" or PP Wheels in black. Packaged up in original packaging and ready to go.

$500 Shipped in the US OBO
IMG_3833.JPG
IMG_3834.JPG
IMG_3835.JPG
IMG_3836.JPG
IMG_3837.JPG
IMG_3838.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Just posting to say I got wheels, so no longer looking to trade for any.

Thanks,

Nick