PP2 OWNER EXPERIENCES - RAVES/QUIRKS

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Anyone have RokBlox mud flaps on their car? I do. I seem to be getting some debris stuck between the fender and the mud flap. Anyone else have this going on?

What did you do to stop it?
I’m experiencing the same issue. I’ve used small strip of 3M protection tape between the mud flap and the wheel well to keep it from damaging the paint

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Do you happen to know what size bolt/screw to use for the splitter? I need to replace a few rivets and I think a couple of screws came out as well (or were never put in in the first place).

Thanks
I don't know the size, but I know the part number from Ford:
Screw and Spring Washer Asy, W715060-S450B, qty 12 ($2.50/ea)

I would just get them from the dealership since they're always in stock. You might save a little by ordering from Tasca, Levittown, etc., but shipping would more than even it up. If I recall, they thread into a sheet metal nut so you might be able to find something at Lowes, HD, etc. as well if you can pull one screw and test fit / compare.

Sponsored

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
The plastic rivets are available online for much less. I posted the dimensions someplace in these forums.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Each.

The OEM plastic rivets are $6/each...
The plastic rivets are available online for much less. I posted the dimensions someplace in these forums.
Thank you both. I picked up the plastic rivets at HF and ordered a pack of screws online. Planning to do this project Friday, bleed brakes and possibly throw in my track pads to be prepared for the track on the 21st.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Thank you both. I picked up the plastic rivets at HF and ordered a pack of screws online. Planning to do this project Friday, bleed brakes and possibly throw in my track pads to be prepared for the track on the 21st.
The HF rivets seemed to work better than what I got from Ford but keep an eye on them. I had one work out because it didn’t crush / expand properly. They’re cheap enough that it doesn’t really matter, but it’s annoying. The OEM rivets can be sourced from Auveco for a reasonable price as well.
5345AB54-1C68-45DE-9139-3920C621AFE0.jpeg

danno1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Folks, does anyone know how many pp2s were made for each year of production?

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Folks, does anyone know how many pp2s were made for each year of production?
There is no set numbers and unless Ford Performance kept track never really know.
Rumor was about 1500 for the 1st year, mostly due to inventory shortages. Not sure if that number was even hit. I have the feeling that the PPL2, 50th Anniversary, and Yellow Jacket will end up the 3 most rare S550 packages.

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
It would be great if we ever get the numbers. Just to see how "special" we are lol

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Not that it will matter much. We'll never get to sit with the cool kids (Shelby's, Boss', Mach 1's...) :) .
Little did I know when I ranted about how dumb it is you cant get a PPL2 Bullitt little did I realize that its because they would have a hard time justifying the Mach1 if it was just that same car, but with coolers.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Little did I know when I ranted about how dumb it is you cant get a PPL2 Bullitt little did I realize that its because they would have a hard time justifying the Mach1 if it was just that same car, but with coolers.
You can however buy the Magenride handling kit upgrade that includes a software update for the Magneride. Putting you on par or better than PP2. Then you just need to upgrade your wheels and tires.
Sponsored