• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

PP Wheels/Blizzak LM32 Winter Package

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
Selling my winter package because we are relocating south in a few months.

black 19 inch staggered PP wheels no curb rash or issues, TPMS sensors and Blizzak LM32 all mounted and balanced

255 fronts 275 rears

package has approx 1800 miles on it.

PM if your interested or have a serious offer. Pick up is preferred but will ship i just need a few days to pack them up properly
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
Btt these will be ready to ship out this coming week. Pm me if your interested

OP
OP

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
That's one hell of a price tag for pp wheels and some winter tires.. Why so much? Would you part the winters?
open to serious offers, based price on whats on the market,. the LM32 are more expensive than the stock tires

i would part the wheels and tires out but its a very big hassle to get them to the tire shop and dismounted so i rather sell complete and ship complete.

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
open to serious offers, based price on whats on the market,. the LM32 are more expensive than the stock tires

i would part the wheels and tires out but its a very big hassle to get them to the tire shop and dismounted so i rather sell complete and ship complete.
The LM32's are a lower MSRP than the pirellis on the car already. You aren't going to get what you paid for them. I actually have a new set of LM32's on a separate set of winter wheels, I paid 1100 for the tires new, I'd be lucky to get 500 for them just for the fact they aren't coming from a tire store. Good luck regardless

Sponsored

RobBaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost, 6 speed, Performance Package in RR
I'll make an offer $1200 cash and I'll pick them up,

OP
OP

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
Rob up the offer to be more reasonable im not giving these away as i do not need to really sell them

RobBaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost, 6 speed, Performance Package in RR
Sorry but I think my offer was reasonable, good luck with the sale.

waited

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
GTP-PP 2015
i am seriously interested in it this is the setting what i want how much do you want? please PM me. I am in NJ

Sponsored

Budnr22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Oxford - Tech Pack
i am seriously interested in it this is the setting what i want how much do you want? please PM me. I am in NJ
Me too, but I am in VA, so your geography may have some pull here.

waited

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
GTP-PP 2015
Me too, but I am in VA, so your geography may have some pull here.
Yeah right? i am really closer to him. so seriously if the price is right for me i am really interested.

Budnr22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Oxford - Tech Pack
Any luck here.....for sale still or did Waited scoop them up

waited

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
GTP-PP 2015

UglyMutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Did I miss the price on these or is it not listed?
Sponsored