Sponsored

PowerStop Z26 Rear Ceramic Brake Pads Are Available

scformula

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500
Did the Z26 front and rear pads with the caliperfexion stud kit this past week. Drove about 200 miles, new pads made way less dust on my wheels. They do bite less when you quickly hit the brake, but I am happy to make that trade off for street driving.

The caliperfexion definitely worth it if you are going to switch in and out of pads and was easy to do.

TommyBoyDIY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Have Z26 all the way around on my GT350. Huge difference in brake dust. I can now go at least several days without noticing the dust. I couldn't even go a day on OE pads. Stopping power is about a quarter less in my opinion but unless you're tracking you won't really notice.
scformula how do you like the caliperfexion? Going to grab a set tomorrow for my birthday present. Were they hard to install?

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Have Z26 all the way around on my GT350. Huge difference in brake dust. I can now go at least several days without noticing the dust. I couldn't even go a day on OE pads. Stopping power is about a quarter less in my opinion but unless you're tracking you won't really notice.
scformula how do you like the caliperfexion? Going to grab a set tomorrow for my birthday present. Were they hard to install?
I know you didn’t ask me specifically, but the Caliperfexion are amazing. Easy install that you will appreciate going forward with a doubt.

Sponsored

scformula

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500
Very easy to do. Just make sure you get all the old loctite out of the holes. Lots of vids on youtue. I cut a slit in one of the stock bolts to get it out.

TommyBoyDIY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Thanks guys. I'm lucky enough to grab them locally because I only live about 30 minutes from them. Saves me a couple bucks.
Sponsored