Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Nice pictures! Does your backup light have a brake light in the center?
Thanks. I took 7 out of 10, the last two and the the one on the road were taken by pro photographer at the event. It's fog and reverse gear lights there.
Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Was that taken in Prague? It's so awesome to see the Ford heritage reach so far across Europe! 🍻
It was in Kolín, not far from Prague. Over 100 Mustangs gathered, at least a dozen veterans, the fanclub here is big :) No wonder, the cars are so great to be around, look at, hear and drive.

Few more classics, I won't spam much, but you don't see these every day 😍

012.jpg
015.jpg
001.jpg

011.jpg
018.jpg

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
It was in Kolín, not far from Prague. Over 100 Mustangs gathered, at least a dozen veterans, the fanclub here is big :) No wonder, the cars are so great to be around, look at, hear and drive.

012.jpg
015.jpg
001.jpg

011.jpg
018.jpg
Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Last year while visiting family in Klodzko Poland I saw a GS Corvette, ZL1 Camaro and a Challenger all in the same day. It felt like I was at home...lol.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

012.jpg
015.jpg
001.jpg

011.jpg
018.jpg
Thanks for sharing that!

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
At Road America enjoying the day with the motorcycle track enthusiasts. Car went over 1,000 miles on the way up so, in due time, in due time I’ll have the car on the track there.

65C3E47A-BD68-47DF-B99C-06549CB9D05D.jpeg
Nice color. :cool:

I love visiting Road America as I grew up by La Crosse. My son and I were there last year for the NASCAR and Trans Am races…great place.

Sponsored

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
Nice color. :cool:

I love visiting Road America as I grew up by La Crosse. My son and I were there last year for the NASCAR and Trans Am races…great place.
Thanks cheeser !!
I try to visit RA as much as possible. It’s only 75 minutes away. Fortunately we’re blessed with that iconic piece of real estate. My son tracks his Ducati there about 6-7 times a season & I do the pit work.
I noticed in your sig you have a nice color Mach1 also.

superspartan

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hidevolution.com
First Name
Spartan
Vehicle(s)
2023 Nissan Z
I think I like my RTR's better than the stock Wheels. But next week we go back to the Summer package.

m.jpg
Firsly, I don't see those on RTR's website, I see these only which look a bit different as the spokes are not straight like yours: https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/rtr-mustang-wheels/products/rtr-tech-7

Which models are your rims?

How are these RTR wheels in terms of quality vs the OEM wheels? Any vibrations at high speed? How is the fitment? Do they scrape for example when you go on bumps or are they perfect?

Also I see for example this rim which I like: https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/rtr-mustang-wheels/products/rtr-tech-mesh

They offer it in 19 or 20 inch sizes. If I get them in the 20 inch size would there be any issues with regards to fitment?

Last edited:

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Firsly, I don't see those on RTR's website, I see these only which look a bit different as the spokes are not straight like yours: https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/rtr-mustang-wheels/products/rtr-tech-7

Which models are your rims?

How are these RTR wheels in terms of quality vs the OEM wheels? Any vibrations at high speed? How is the fitment? Do they scrape for example when you go on bumps or are they perfect?

Also I see for example this rim which I like: https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/rtr-mustang-wheels/products/rtr-tech-mesh

They offer it in 19 or 20 inch sizes. If I get them in the 20 inch size would there be any issues with regards to fitment?
So I got mine from American Muscle. RTR Tech7’s
Very light weight and no vibrations at all.
Great quality for the price.
I did 27540R19 squared and they fit perfectly. I like them better than my stock wheels! Highly recommend so far.

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
I know this is a big ask but does anyone buy any chance have a comparison of the colors shadow black and dark matter grey?
Sponsored