Sponsored

Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Be patient when putting these on. I would not use a lot of soapy water. I struggled putting the Mach 1 on the rear deck lid. I wish Bemaro would put out an installation video on YouTube.
I know he filmed the Mach 1 he used for mock ups but something happened to the footage and it was lost. He messaged me with some instructions but it didn’t include soapy water. How did you figure out to do it that way?
Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I have 19" rims. I ordered 1.5" letters. If I was to do it again, I would probably go with 1". I will never have to power wash my wheels. My car never goes out in the bad weather. Grabber Blue would look so sweet on the Grabber Blue Car.
I want to get the following in Grabber Blue: brake calipers, seat belts, tire letters, and like you did the edge of the front and side spoilers in Grabber Blue. The hood I'm debating to go forged carbon.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Pipefittermax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2306
I know he filmed the Mach 1 he used for mock ups but something happened to the footage and it was lost. He messaged me with some instructions but it didn’t include soapy water. How did you figure out to do it that way?
I watched a video on YouTube
I got the idea from a YouTube video. I would start with the front circles first, they were the easiest to apply. It will also give you a feel for applying the other graphics.

20220323_130525_resized.jpg

PICASSO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Fighter Jet Grey
I have 19" rims. I ordered 1.5" letters. If I was to do it again, I would probably go with 1". I will never have to power wash my wheels. My car never goes out in the bad weather. Grabber Blue would look so sweet on the Grabber Blue Car.
I think that will look awesome.

Sponsored

PICASSO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Fighter Jet Grey
I want to get the following in Grabber Blue: brake calipers, seat belts, tire letters, and like you did the edge of the front and side spoilers in Grabber Blue. The hood I'm debating to go forged carbon.
I think that will look awesome!!!

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
I watched a video on YouTube

I got the idea from a YouTube video. I would start with the front circles first, they were the easiest to apply. It will also give you a feel for applying the other graphics.

20220323_130525_resized.jpg
You just need to put your nos purge valve to exhaust through the nostrils.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I ordered the overlay for the Powered by Ford one in a custom color and I emailed him saying I would like it in Fighter Jet Gray. I saw that was an option on the Mach 1 overlay but not the Powered by Ford one.

Sponsored