71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I could get by without the 700A, but not the HP. Although the 700A would be nice to have.
it gets cold here man. I could really use that heated stearing wheel.

it was 55 degrees today! thank god my 250 has butt warmers.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Wait, you think it gets cold in Baton Rouge, and need a heated steering wheel and seats? I've got all that stuff in my PP2, and the only thing I've used is the cooled seats. Now that I'd understand in Baton Rouge.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
I could get by without the 700A, but not the HP. Although the 700A would be nice to have.
Tbh if I were going hp Iā€™d want the base for cloth recaros as well. The premium is kinda a bad deal if you put them in and Iā€™d want the fancy seats with the hp.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Do you want the auto or manual?
is that even a questions man? Stick for sure. that is one of the best things of the Mach over the GT or 2020 PP2

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
is that even a questions man? Stick for sure. that is one of the best things of the Mach over the GT or 2020 PP2
One of the best things of the Mach over PP2 or GT350 is it comes with auto too. Choice is the best.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
One of the best things of the Mach over PP2 or GT350 is it comes with auto too. Choice is the best.
yup, its the wrong choice, but a choice none the less.

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
@Jimmy Dean It suits me perfectly, I never felt like I'm missing out on something, on the contrary, it shifts so smooth and in the right place, even better in the sport mode which I just started discovering.

I had lightweight Mini Cooper with 215 hp and I was rowing gears for a decade in it, but this is a whole new level. The car definitely feels faster with automatic than with a manual.

To each his own :like:

Oh now I realized we polluted a whole page of the pics topic. Mod please cleanup all of this šŸ˜

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
@Jimmy Dean It suits me perfectly, I never felt like I'm missing out on something, on the contrary, it shifts so smooth and in the right place, even better in the sport mode which I just started discovering.

I had lightweight Mini Cooper with 215 hp and I was rowing gears for a decade in it, but this is a whole new level. The car definitely feels faster with automatic than with a manual.

To each his own :like:

Oh now I realized we polluted a whole page of the pics topic. Mod please cleanup all of this šŸ˜
im messing with all y'all who got an auto man, I get why folks would do it, and I get that it is faster. I am just ready for another stick

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
im messing with all y'all who got an auto man, I get why folks would do it, and I get that it is faster. I am just ready for another stick
Only reason I got one is I had a horrible commute in bad traffic. I got a new job with no to little commute. Then I test drove a manual and spent the next few day reflexively trying to shift in my auto. Time to go back.