Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Fantastic pics. As much as I love (and own) the Iconic Silver, I've come to realize that I like the Handling Pack cars in almost every color. Good work getting that ceramic on there so soon! Did you find that it changed the matte appearance of the magnetic trim at all?
Didn't notice any change. MAYBE a little glossier.
Sponsored

SROhlms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Fresh from PPF and it’s first track day. Completely different car on track compare to my modified PP GT. Match my PB on track in my first session.
I might be in the minority here with you, but given the fact that the factory hood stripe doesn't continue onto the roof or back to the trunk lid, I like these quite a bit destriped. The side panel ones aren't bad at all and still give the car a sense of being different, but damn does that look clean in white without the hood stripe.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Fresh from PPF and it’s first track day. Completely different car on track compare to my modified PP GT. Match my PB on track in my first session.
Hoping it works out for me to get an M1 and I get the same results as you on track. I'm sure you'll get faster when you get used to the car more. Have you done anything to the car to make it better on track (brake pads, brake fluid...)? What are your alignment specs?

Missing hood stripe is OK with me as I'll likely be buying a second hood eventually and using Race Louvers. Assuming they test with a M1 at some point and confirm even better cooling and downforce. I think I'd keep the badges though. Got to have something to tell the world it's something special :like: .

pappagray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 PP1
ED1AD953-DD0B-4F69-AB41-018D12CEEB12.jpeg

6D4EAB85-6A67-4675-BABE-23AA1FB4C9EB.jpeg
Hoping it works out for me to get an M1 and I get the same results as you on track. I'm sure you'll get faster when you get used to the car more. Have you done anything to the car to make it better on track (brake pads, brake fluid...)? What are your alignment specs?

Missing hood stripe is OK with me as I'll likely be buying a second hood eventually and using Race Louvers. Assuming they test with a M1 at some point and confirm even better cooling and downforce. I think I'd keep the badges though. Got to have something to tell the world it's something special :like: .
So I like gradual modifications so I can see the actual results on track. Now with that being said, Both my GT and Mach had horrible on power issues in low gear due to all the bad design in the rear suspension.

So its first track day did have Full steeda stop the hop ultimate kit(same as GT) in the rear, steeda springs, and extended length lower ball joints in the front(same setup as the GT).

Purposely left the Brakes completely stock. Brakes did not fade, but did run into an issue that the GT never had. From WOT to immediate braking on long stretches i would get a hard pedal. Presume lack of vacuum in booster, so I'll need to address that.

I have Hawk DTC 60/30 pads, SS Lines, and race fluid to go in the car, but id like to push the stock brakes to their limit first before I make that change.

Sponsored

pappagray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 PP1
Cant remember the toe, but car is aligned to -2 degrees camber all 4 corners, obviously with camber plate bolts removed up front.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cant remember the toe, but car is aligned to -2 degrees camber all 4 corners, obviously with camber plate bolts removed up front.
Not sure what you mean by camber plate bolts removed? Are you using the handling pack adjustable strut mounts (camber plates)? Shouldn't that allow for more camber up front? With all the research I've done most say to max out the front camber.

I never felt confident in the PP2 brakes stock. I've run them a couple of times on track but much prefer the Raybestos ST45/43 setup I use and I've had Motul 600 fluid in since my first track day with it.

pappagray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 PP1
Not sure what you mean by camber plate bolts removed? Are you using the handling pack adjustable strut mounts (camber plates)? Shouldn't that allow for more camber up front? With all the research I've done most say to max out the front camber.

I never felt confident in the PP2 brakes stock. I've run them a couple of times on track but much prefer the Raybestos ST45/43 setup I use and I've had Motul 600 fluid in since my first track day with it.
Yes, the Mach 1 has the ford adjustable camber plates. They maxed out at around 2.5degrees, but I set them to 2.0 to see how the car likes that. I can tell you I will be adding more, likely when I add the pads, fluid, and lines. I live in Canada, so our seaosn is coming to and end any day.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, the Mach 1 has the ford adjustable camber plates. They maxed out at around 2.5degrees, but I set them to 2.0 to see how the car likes that. I can tell you I will be adding more, likely when I add the pads, fluid, and lines. I live in Canada, so our seaosn is coming to and end any day.
Yeah my season is over already. I was going to do another track weekend October 22/23 but hip issues say otherwise. Been dealing with it all year and swapping tires, brakes, loading/unloading trailer and stuff definitely weren't helping it. MRI Thursday. Hopefully it will be all good by the time next season starts. That or whenever I get the Mach 1 (likely well into next season based on current trends).

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
Went for a drive in the country today... It was Canadian Thanksgiving this past weekend so the days are numbered for drives like this... I am hoping that I have until Halloween before the cold and crappy weather begins to be the norm rather than the exception!

IMG_7560.JPG

IMG_7559.JPG

IMG_7558.JPG

IMG_7556.JPG

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Today was ceramic coating day and I lost the sun before having a chance to take good pics but… here’s maybe the first ever handling package car with base wheels:

99A6CBB4-561D-40E8-BDEC-8054F3B2F0B0.jpeg
That looks really good. Great job.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
OK another unusually beautiful October morning in Western PA so here are a couple post-ceramic pics, including one of the magnetic spoiler...

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4042.JPG

IMG_4043.JPG
Nice! Ford says mine is in Chester PA. It’s killing me!

Hoose71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
84, 13, 13, 21, 22 Mustangs, 72 Nova Rally
I think red would probably have been my first choice if I would have ordered one. It looks outstanding in those photo's!
Sponsored