Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
When I clean it up and have a better background I'll post a few more.
IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg
Good looking car. Those are my favorite wheels, they look great. Just picked up my TO, 21 GT Premium, and it's definitely enough car for me. My Dad wanted me to get a Mach 1, and he was going to pay the markup, and I said no to that, so I ordered a GT. I think a Mach 1 would be too much for me. Gotta get my car out, it only has 9 miles on it right now, and it's a gorgeous sunny day today. Want to get some pics and post them, even though the car is all stock, I think it looks great too!
Sponsored

LowFlying65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
FJG Mach1 # M3579
OK.. chromebook is making this harder that it should be.

Picked up my FJG from Granger on Friday. Drove it back to SOCAL over 4 days. Incredible experience. Thanks for the encouragement to drive it.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver

Picked up my FJG from Granger on Friday. Drove it back to SOCAL over 4 days. Incredible experience. Thanks for the encouragement to drive it.
Congrats, David. Were you grinning the whole time?

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Andy, a new friend from Mustangs of Massachusetts, took this video yesterday, noting that seeing (and hearing) our car from the outside is something we don't usually get to enjoy. This is sport exhaust mode with no mods. Short video of 2021 Mach 1 driving by at low speed

Sponsored

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)

Congrats!! Good looking car!!

I don't know if I can make it this week, but the Rancho Santa Fe cars and coffee on Saturday mornings would be a good M1 meetup!! @Mach U will be there.

Saw a black Mach 1 HP on the 5 going south this morning near Oceanside. Hard to miss that wing.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
Congrats!! Good looking car!!

I don't know if I can make it this week, but the Rancho Santa Fe cars and coffee on Saturday mornings would be a good M1 meetup!! @Mach U will be there.

Saw a black Mach 1 HP on the 5 going south this morning near Oceanside. Hard to miss that wing.
You California people have some of the best roads to have fun and drive on. Love Muholland Drive. Used to live in San Clemente and drove the 5 a lot. Would love to drive my new mustang there.

Sponsored

pappagray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 PP1
0A029706-7662-4015-90D7-B70E2A897C46.jpeg

Just picked it up. Host of steeda parts arriving next week, and then off to get a full suntek reaction PPF done. My previous GT saw a good amount t of paint rash from track use, so I figured this is a wise investment

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
0A029706-7662-4015-90D7-B70E2A897C46.jpeg

Just picked it up. Host of steeda parts arriving next week, and then off to get a full suntek reaction PPF done. My previous GT saw a good amount t of paint rash from track use, so I figured this is a wise investment
Congrats on your new mach 1! I can only imagine how you felt trading the boss as I still miss mine too. The CO was my favorite color of all time. There was one on BOT(bring a trailer)I thought long and hard about bidding on. Now I have to go through this again with my GS corvette. I hope it feels the void for me as well.

I think it's the new Boss in town!:beer:
Sponsored