Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I am looking for an orange shift knob. I ordered one from CJ Pony but it was more red than orange. Does anyone have a link?
I haven't installed mine yet, waiting for cooler weather. Nice and heavy too.

IMG_3083.jpeg

Attachments

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I figured in Chicago they would have something more pressing to deal with than parked cars without a front plate lol
I haven't installed mine yet, waiting for cooler weather. Nice and heavy too.

IMG_3083.jpeg
anything on top or just solid orange? I like the mach 1 logo on another persons picture, but I still think I would rather the shift pattern in the top of the ball....

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
anything on top or just solid orange? I like the mach 1 logo on another persons picture, but I still think I would rather the shift pattern in the top of the ball....
I went with solid being an auto plus I wanted to break up all the black in the interior.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
Do you hassled if you just don’t run a front plate? I’ve always just paid the $15 fine or whatever it was when I got stopped. Really only happened to me when I was younger as I suspect it was just a reason to stop me and see what I was up to. These days I feel like cops don’t even care about front plates here
It's not a requirement. You can put one on if you want, but I know a highway patrol officer who said they can't pull you over for it, but they can recommend it. So, not too bad. I always think it ruins the front end on any car. Rear bumper is cool, but it ruins the front, IMO. I always request when I buy a new car to not install the front license plate bracket.

Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
I don't have one on my Mach or wifes Jeep.
Only time I tiewrap one on the front of her jeep is when we go into the city, they nail you when parked.
27years in a state with the law and never pulled over fo not having one.
Like that black Mach! I have been so patient and waited for 4 months for my 21 GT Premium 401A, TO, with all but Recaros and carbon fiber interior package to arrive. Been told by the dealer by the 14th of this month. Man, I'm getting antsy, just being on this forum and talking to people. I wanna see it and drive it!

kindy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1 JFG
Do you hassled if you just don’t run a front plate? I’ve always just paid the $15 fine or whatever it was when I got stopped. Really only happened to me when I was younger as I suspect it was just a reason to stop me and see what I was up to. These days I feel like cops don’t even care about front plates here
Police issue section 59s here in the UK. Even though it’s miss use of that law they still do it. Two of them and your car is taken away.

Hawk06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 Race Red 700A Tremec Mag Whls Elite
Saw a FJG M1 new to a local dealer lot back in April. Gave it a week, walked in said I'd take it at sticker. Nope. $5k mark up and wouldn't budge. Went to the next dealer in the area. Flipped a coin before I walked in. Head, Red, tail FJG... My first Mustang and first V8 in 25 years. Its an awesome car! Period!
4/13 - Order Confirmed
8/6 - In production
8/8 - Built
9/1 - Race Red Mach 1 Arrives at dealer
9/1 - Take Race Red Mach 1 Home with a big smile all the way
RR Mach1.JPG

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Saw a FJG M1 new to a local dealer lot back in April. Gave it a week, walked in said I'd take it at sticker. Nope. $5k mark up and wouldn't budge. Went to the next dealer in the area. Flipped a coin before I walked in. Head, Red, tail FJG... My first Mustang and first V8 in 25 years. Its an awesome car! Period!
4/13 - Order Confirmed
8/6 - In production
8/8 - Built
RR Mach1.JPG
your coin flipped the right way.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
G
4/13 - Order Confirmed
8/6 - In production
8/8 - Built
RR Mach1.JPG
Gorgeous car! Still waiting on mine, although it is a 21 GT Premium 401A, fully loaded, TO with black racing stripes.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
That and liking metallic paints are why I ordered silver. The day I ordered it was sunny and a black GT was parked right next to a silver EB at the dealer and I was trying to choose between those two colors. The black was clearly dirty and my first thought was why did they wash the silver one but not the black one? Oh wait... they didn't wash the silver one either! Plus I love the contrast of the red stripe on the silver.

I ordered silver as well. I have not seen any iconic silver mustang in person

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
When I clean it up and have a better background I'll post a few more.
IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg
Sponsored