Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
there is a contrast. there is also a post somewhere in here where another forum member has his CO next to the orange fury....making the OF look "yellow"
this still looks orange no matter what.
just like different shades of actual oranges out there. some bright, some not....
i guess that was the thought on this....
Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Exactly...I had it in the boss 302 I use to own and I have a die-cast of it I was kinda using to differentiate the 2. The photos really change the looks and sometimes make it unclear of what the real photo looks like unless you know.

I really appreciate you posting that photo! Been a tough call between the VB and TO.

Last edited:

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Here's mine on the very overcast day that I picked it up.

I agree with @Mazman that orange is definitely next level in terms of visibility - expect attention!
But then I have two orange cars so I guess I must like it...

-0wen.

IMG_0599.JPG

Bonus pic for @Mazman, from a fellow Mazda owner ;)

IMG_0607b.png
That is a fantastic combo mate :D best of two worlds!

Not jealous at all hahaha

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Picked mine up yesterday. Granger Motors. Great place, good people, and great prices!
IMG_20210715_181405756_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210715_141044751_HDR.jpg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Picked mine up yesterday. Granger Motors. Great place, good people, and great prices!
IMG_20210715_181405756_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210715_141044751_HDR.jpg
woohoo another one for the Iconic Silver club :), congrats, looks gorgeous

Sponsored

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
Picked her up last week. Just parked in the driveway.

mustang1.jpg

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
So in person, does the FJG M1 paint look to have a blue hue to it more than a grey?

I've seen countless images online and in some, to me and my eyes plus any device display, the FJG appears to have a baby blue hue to it... no/yes?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
So in person, does the FJG M1 paint look to have a blue hue to it more than a grey?

I've seen countless images online and in some, to me and my eyes plus any device display, the FJG appears to have a baby blue hue to it... no/yes?
I see green in it. Like a mint or sea foam green is the best I can describe it. But every other person that I’ve talked to about it says they see blue. It’s an interesting color in that in direct sunlight it’s very light and IMO close to avalanche gray. But it darkens up a lot more in low light. If you can find a bronco or ranger in cactus gray you’ll be able to get an idea as it’s the same color.

OP
OP
gfitzge2

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545

It is such a neutral color that it can depend on the lighting, background, monitor settings and camera settings (especially white balance).
In person, many people think it has a slight green tint. It is just a unique color. In the picture below even with the blue sky and green in the background I don't see blue in the paint, maybe a slight green tint. The same color (same paint code) on Ford Rangers and Broncos, it is called Cactus grey.🌵

Left Side M1 for web1.jpg

🌵

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
It is such a neutral color that it can depend on the lighting, background, monitor settings and camera settings (especially white balance).
In person, many people think it has a slight green tint. It is just a unique color. In the picture below even with the blue sky and green in the background I don't see blue in the paint, maybe a slight green tint. The same color (same paint code) on Ford Rangers and Broncos, it is called Cactus grey.🌵

Left Side M1 for web1.jpg

🌵
I swear when I first saw it online I immediately decided against it until I saw it in person. Each time there was something about it that kept growing on me but I was still leaning towards the orange and blue one.

I am happy to say it will be in my garage in a few months.

IMO... this body makes them all look good.

OP
OP
gfitzge2

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
I swear when I first saw it online I immediately decided against it until I saw it in person. Each time there was something about it that kept growing on me but I was still leaning towards the orange and blue one.

I am happy to say it will be in my garage in a few months.

IMO... this body makes them all look good.
I narrowed down to Velocity blue and FJG. Went with the FJG because of the connection with Chuck Yeager and the first Mach 1 flight. I have no regrets, it gets a lot of compliments. I think the orange accents work with the grey, and that is the color of the X1 that first hit Mach 1.

However to put things in context, I once owned this car. :wink: :wink: Maybe I shouldn't be trusted with paint colors.:crackup:

73 Nova 1 b.jpg

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
I narrowed down to Velocity blue and FJG. Went with the FJG because of the connection with Chuck Yeager and the first Mach 1 flight. I have no regrets, it gets a lot of compliments. I think the orange accents work with the grey, and that is the color of the X1 that first hit Mach 1.

However to put things in context, I once owned this car. :wink: :wink: Maybe I shouldn't be trusted with paint colors.:crackup:

73 Nova 1 b.jpg
That was a long time ago! Times have changed...lol. Brings back lots of memories seeing that SS Nova.

Look forward to enjoying our rides! together!