Sponsored

Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Well for the mach e Mark Levine, Ford North America Product Communications manager said to tweet at him I think. Maybe try that? Im not sure there is an official channel.
I should have snapped a pic. I swear I was there a couple weeks back, on a Sunday when they were closed, and there was no ADM sticker. They have 4 21s that have been there a while.

No one had any interest in trying to sell me a car. I would have done deals on a Mach1 and Bronco if they put a little effort into it. Classic stuff though as I knew extensively more about both cars then they did. My goal was to drive the demo Bronco, we did, and checked out their new Bronco "shop" with the owners not for sale First Edition....

Crazy environment these days.
Sponsored

KipBanger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Lookin' good! I have been looking at these exact Velgen wheels. Are they a direct fit, or did you have to do any modification (spacers, etc.). Any suspension tweeks, or is that the stock stance with those wheels? Thanks!
Thanks! Direct Fit with no spacers or modifications. 32 Offset in the front, 45 in the back. Velgen have a loyal Mustang following, especially with this wheel. Went direct to their website, and the Customer Service was excellent. No other suspension tweeks, and I have no plans to lower it. The new wheels actually reduced the fender gab by about an inch going to the 20's. You could also go a little larger at 20x10 front and 20x11 Rear. I went this route, as it gives just the right amount of poke, and allows for a 305 tire out back.

Mach1NA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP
Thank you!
The brakes are the GT350R kit from Ford Performance.
Your car looks awesome! I like how it all matches with the Red/Black color scheme. It's a shame that Ford didn't just keep the same Brembos from the 350. Did you have to do anything special to get it to work? I looked up the Ford Performance PN M-2300-AA, this is the one right? There's a note on there that says it will NOT fit GT mustangs, so I was a bit concerned. Anyhow, thanks for any input in advance!

Link for the Brake Kit Below:
Ford Performance M-2300-AA Mustang GT350R Brake Caliper/Rotor Upgrade Kit Shelby GT350 2015-2020 (cjponyparts.com)

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
No one had any interest in trying to sell me a car. I would have done deals on a Mach1 and Bronco if they put a little effort into it. Classic stuff though as I knew extensively more about both cars then they did. My goal was to drive the demo Bronco, we did, and checked out their new Bronco "shop" with the owners not for sale First Edition....
I went to one that wouldn't even let me turn the car on, let along drive it. They had like 15k of ADM and offered me the 'Opportunity to bid' on it when I asked about test driving.

Last edited:

KipBanger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I went to one that wouldn't even let me turn the car on, let along drive it. They had light 15k of ADM and offered me the 'Opportunity to bid' on it when I asked about test driving.
So Crazy. I was lucky as when I called the Dealership, they initially told me $5k ADM for the Base Mach 1. I told them I would not pay over MSRP, and left it at that. I got a call an hour later stating they would sell at MSRP if I bought the same day. I could not get down there fast enough. I saw a dealership in New Jersey with a Mach 1 HP asking $89,000...........

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
That’s a great photo. Helps me imagine what my car would look like if it ever left the garage :cwl:
Looks like extra down-force in that mode. :blush:

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

Sponsored

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 21 Exploder ST, 00 Excursion v10
That’s a great photo. Helps me imagine what my car would look like if it ever left the garage :cwl:
Get her out and stretch her legs! She'll thank you for it.:like:

Looks like extra down-force in that mode. :blush:
Loooooooooots :cwl: especially in track mode. Maked donuts so much easier

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
No Cup 2’s outside today in Pittsburgh…

E17C0715-DC9C-47B1-88A6-A55E80E555DA.jpeg

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score