Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Looks incredible. Is that a full body wrap?
Thanks. It's the colour, it emphesizes the gloss nicely. Full wrap. Incl. matte PPF on mirrors, brake ducts and spoiler.

So they removed the wing for the PPF installation. Did they stick it to the PPF afterwards, or just screwed it to the trunk?
The tape is there. I asked him and he said they re-used the 3M tape, that it was still sticking. I wondered how it could be but didn't ask further. Possibly removed with a heat gun or something, these guys know how to handle anything. It seems to be fine, perhaps slightly lifted from tape in one place. But seeing it does it for guys with HP spoiler too without ever removing it, and it's small lip spoiler, no biggie.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Advantage of sunny days is that the car stays clean after the trip, especially in the winter every moment must be seized 😁

On the way there I was contemplating that I didn't buy a car but a personal sanctuary, my own little shrine :clap:

05.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
I never noticed the different side mirrors on the Euro spec cars before... I LOVE them! They make me think of old school mustangs... Nick, are they power and heated?

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@ACMEguy Yes, they are electronically adjustable/foldable and heated. They lack BLIS which is kinda shame. But they are bigger so I guess we see more in them (EU requirements).

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Advantage of sunny days is that the car stays clean after the trip, especially in the winter every moment must be seized 😁

On the way there I was contemplating that I didn't buy a car but a personal sanctuary, my own little shrine :clap:

05.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg
Lookin good!
What a great background

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I have said it before, and I will say it again: I have not found a color that looks bad on the Mach 1. That 22 orange color is looking good from the online pictures, cannot wait for that one in person.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
how many are putting on paint protection? never done that to a car before but thinking of it on this when/if I get it.
A lot of us have. Well worth it if you plan on keeping the car long term. Not sure it makes sense if you plan on selling within a couple years though. It’s not cheap but in my opinion it’s worth every bit of what I paid.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I have said it before, and I will say it again: I have not found a color that looks bad on the Mach 1. That 22 orange color is looking good from the online pictures, cannot wait for that one in person.
I am really looking forward to seeing my Eruption Green on a Mach 1, the pics of the GT500 looked amazing.
Sponsored