Post YOUR home made meals or sandwich

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Ah, handle is too long. Although I do want to buy 2 square pizza stones. Wouldn’t be restricted to round pizzas lol.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
It's a wooden handle. You can cut it to desired length and sand it. I didn't cut it but do hold it closer to the blade. Very nice overall.
Good idea. I’ll put it on my wish list. Thanks.

Sponsored

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
Post workout dinner. 1/2lbs beef, 2 strips of bacon, egg, and cheese. Skipping the bun because carbs are the devil or something.

421FE411-0E79-45D1-B2F3-3EF44AB82E10.jpeg
We have similar post-workout dinner menus :-)

Are you using one of the fried egg rings to keep the egg in a perfect circle? If so, are you using metal or silicone? Any recommendations? I’ve had multiple types in my Amazon cart and never clicked the button because I don’t feel any of them will actually work, reviews are always mixed. Your egg looks perfect! I have decent pans, and my indoor range center griddle is 100% flat (Wolf) along with a BlackStone (outdoor) I use when doing large meals.

To keep the pictures coming, this is the last pic of a meal I made, sorry for the horrible presentation on paper and all LOL! (And yeah, sorry, Turkey burger) 😆
83DD7E93-3A24-4ABF-B8FD-956A3419061E.jpeg

And no, that’s not bird-turds on the burger, just my interesting way of laying down some spicy brown mustard lol

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The best egg ring isn't metal, or silicone. In fact, you can eat it.
don't be coy. You mean a slice of stout black bread I presume. Though shoving a round cutter into a Porter House seems a bit sacrilegious.

Oh wait you meant use a fresh Krispy Kreme donut.

Sponsored

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
don't be coy. You mean a slice of stout black bread I presume. Though shoving a round cutter into a Porter House seems a bit sacrilegious.

Oh wait you meant use a fresh Krispy Kreme donut.
I’ve used a pancake, but that’s as far as my imagination has taken me. :-)

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
An onion ring, raw, not battered. Just make sure the pan is well greased.
yeah but who uses nasty onion? And my onions are barely 3" in diameter so unless I'm making eggs benedict and it needs to perch on top of an English muffin...

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
We have similar post-workout dinner menus :-)

Are you using one of the fried egg rings to keep the egg in a perfect circle? If so, are you using metal or silicone? Any recommendations? I’ve had multiple types in my Amazon cart and never clicked the button because I don’t feel any of them will actually work, reviews are always mixed. Your egg looks perfect! I have decent pans, and my indoor range center griddle is 100% flat (Wolf) along with a BlackStone (outdoor) I use when doing large meals.

To keep the pictures coming, this is the last pic of a meal I made, sorry for the horrible presentation on paper and all LOL! (And yeah, sorry, Turkey burger) 😆
83DD7E93-3A24-4ABF-B8FD-956A3419061E.jpeg

And no, that’s not bird-turds on the burger, just my interesting way of laying down some spicy brown mustard lol
I was on a ground Turkey kick for a while but then had beef again and don't want to go back lol.

For the egg, I just use a super small pan haha! Really it's the only thing I've used it for so it is "the single fried egg pan".

Beef cooked on the BBQ and shortly after it got flipped, I started building. Was fun to leave it on the grill and place the items on right out of the pans. Could have been a little faster with the cheese but it looked good in the pic, center wasn't quite melted though.

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
I was on a ground Turkey kick for a while but then had beef again and don't want to go back lol.

For the egg, I just use a super small pan haha! Really it's the only thing I've used it for so it is "the single fried egg pan".

Beef cooked on the BBQ and shortly after it got flipped, I started building. Was fun to leave it on the grill and place the items on right out of the pans. Could have been a little faster with the cheese but it looked good in the pic, center wasn't quite melted though.
I used to be only Elk/Deer (95/5) for years when I hunted hard, then went beef for a few years (90/10 for burger), then lost weight/got healthy and started down the healthy eating path - did Turkey burger only for almost a few years, now it’s just a mix of everything - beef needs to be super lean for burger. I actually prefer Turkey burger, when cooked correctly.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
turkey burger with 10-15% pork belly should do the trick.
Sponsored