Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
^^ Nice GT before. :thumbsup:

My current pair of rides... delightful rivals. The SS is a fun DD while the Boss is intermittent weekend pleasure. :D

Added this little thingy late Oct... the other two are sometimes jealous. :D

Dirk McGurck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Nissan 370Z Touring with Sport

Ducky before the newest addition of a sharkfin antenna.

He is currently sitting in the driveway with the complete inability of shifting into gear. My heaviest paperweight... :(

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
The day I brought it home.

Lowered and some new tires.

Ran the Texas Mile back in October 2011. Car was essentially stock with little more than a CAI/Tune and catback exhaust. 3.73 gears ended up limiting my top speed.

Hit 154.0mph.

Now have a Boss 302 intake manifold and longtube headers plus a few more bolt ons.

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well Here are some of my rides. I go from Daily driver to Race car

This is my 2010 Fusion Sport, It's my daily driver right now and what I plan on trading in for a 2015 Mustang GT.
It's Atlantis Green Metallic. Has the 3.5L V6 Mods that I have done to this car are MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, K&N drop in Air filter with home made Ram air kit. Steeda strut tower brace. I took it to the track and ran a 14.5@96mph. If I could get it to hook better it probably would go 14.3-14.2

Next is My 2000 SVT Lightning. I picked this truck up in 2003 and it is by far my favorite ride I ever had. Mods are Ported Eaton Supercharger, Accufab Single Blade throttle body, Cold air intake, 4 lb pulley, High flow cats, And JDM Silver Bullet cat back Exhaust, 2600 stall convertor, rebuilt 4R100 with better internals and valve body, Suspension setup is a 2" drop all around from Hotchkis TVS kit, Stifflers Full X-brace kit with Long bars, Also have a Panhard bar on this truck.

Stifflers Xbrace kit that mounts under the truck to stiffen up the chassis.

Yes I do race it. Has gone a best of 12.70@109. I took it to the NMRA first ever SVT shootout this year and won the 13 second class. They gave me the wrong plaque. The one I got after said SVT lightning on it and not SVT Muscle.

I do tow with it too. It takes my Race car everywhere.

Now this is My 1991 Mustang GT. It use to be a X project car for Muscle Mustang and Fast Ford. Code Named Hooligan Hot Rod. This car has come a long way since being in the magazine. They got the car to run 10.30 @133, with a 347 and 66mm Turbo, and Trickflow Top end kit. Heads,cam and intake. I bought the car from them after they blew up the motor and split the block right down the middle. I kept the motor the same but just used a aftermarket Man O War block. But now after owning the car since 2005 and seeing how far I could go with the motor setup that was in it. I got the car down to a 9.39 @143. I did a bunch of changes mostly in suspension and transmission. The only thing I had changed from the motor was the intake and throttle body.
This is at the track

Well I ended up hurting the motor last year. Blew both head gaskets and scuffed up one of the cylinder walls. Had to bore the motor out to a .060 over. Which brings it to a 352ci I also went bigger on the turbo from 66mm to 88mm. I only got 3 test passes on the new motor a month ago, Took almost a year to redo the whole combination. But the car went 8.66 @ 157 on 3 test passes.

And the car now

Sponsored

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
of my currently owned vehicles, this is the biggest and slowest :D

a 2009 Siesta Exclusive FLC 650 based on Ford Transit 350 T 140

this is the smallest but fastest one:

a 2012 BMW Z4 35i, 6-inline twinscroll-turbo, 0-60 under 5 sec. top 175 mph
(well, with the w-rated wintertyres shown above limited to 168,75:D)

bigger and HEMI-powered my 2005 300c (first series, Canadian-built but Euro-spec, limited to 155 mph)

and even bigger, the other :ford: built (having the six-speed-auto-tranny in common with the Mustang;)) a brand-new 2014 Ranger LTD in Frost White (nicknamed BIG FROSTI)(sample-pic, as i do not have a propper pic of my own yet)

with a towing capacity of 7700 lbs

and i hope to add an S550 asap
not quite sure, a guard GT coupe or a dib gt vert with Stone top (6 Speed Auto and Stone int. in either case)

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
These were taken almost two years ago. Haven't done a whole lot to it since other than rear LCAs and better pads and rotors.

Yeah, the OE springs are a bit soft and the anti's are pretty mild . . .

Norm

moodster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Here is my 2013 Lincoln MKS with the 3.5 EB when I picked it up at the dealer.

Here it is at home beside my other car,2011 Raptor Super Crew.