Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Bob, sounds like your kitty is in pain (or afraid oft morebe wigged pain?). Vet check up might be in order. The little one could just be wigged out for some reason? Good luck.
she definitely was in pain when stuck in the dump truck. She was at the vet hospital for almost a week before they allowed her to go home with my son. She's had a few followups since then and is still on scheduled vet visits. At least she's good with my son and his fiance. It took them three hours to extract her from the dump truck. When he enters his house she runs to him like a dog!
She likes to sit on his shoulder like a parrot! He can sit and hold her and she'll be fine but anyone other than his fiance and she's in attack mode. She may take some time to come around....or not. We'll see her on her turf this weekend and see how she reacts. Lola has a bed and toys at both houses so Stormy knows Lola's scent. She even plays with Lola's toys. Time will tell.
Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Working from home, Jasmine will sit on my legs / keyboard / mouse etc etc.

Even though the full house and bedrooms are open to her, she will sleep on the table just to stay close to me.

IMG_4736 - Screen Removed.jpg

This is what happens on a office day morning and the laptop goes back in my bag ... :facepalm: :inlove:

1634301580897.jpeg

:cwl: :cwl: :cwl:

WD :like:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
We have 2 Italian Greyhounds - if you’re not familiar- Greyhounds are large; Whippets are medium; and full grown Italian Greyhounds might be 10 - 14 pounds. They have bodies like a greyhound. Our Vet / Breeder litter box trained them, so we have piddle pads in the spare bathroom of our Condo, and when they need to go- they just get up and go.

1C843B55-A6B0-4EAB-8E6F-284C421AF4AF.jpeg

963CACE7-EBBA-4550-933C-41405546C47A.jpeg

Sponsored

Jmesl8er

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 1992 Twin Turbo 300ZX
We have 2 Italian Greyhounds - if you’re not familiar- Greyhounds are large; Whippets are medium; and full grown Italian Greyhounds might be 10 - 14 pounds. They have bodies like a greyhound. Our Vet / Breeder litter box trained them, so we have piddle pads in the spare bathroom of our Condo, and when they need to go- they just get up and go.

1C843B55-A6B0-4EAB-8E6F-284C421AF4AF.jpeg

963CACE7-EBBA-4550-933C-41405546C47A.jpeg
Strange and cute looking. Unlimited energy?

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
No, honestly they will have about 10 minutes of energy an hour, then the rest of the time- they are happy just to hang out with the family
LoL

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Strange and cute looking. Unlimited energy?
My aunt and uncle have had a dozen of those dogs. I've never seen another dog that sleeps under a blanket. They pull the blanket over themselves because they're always cold.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
When your morning alarm clock is Jess sat on your chest gently pawing and purring :inlove: :

1634725695126.jpeg

And with the flash on :

1634725752756.jpeg

Our oldest cat does that but he drools while doing it too, kinda gross lol.

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Our oldest cat does that but he drools while doing it too, kinda gross lol.
Our black one (Jasmine) is a drooler - has been from being a kitten and its not got any worse with age, even though she has had some teeth removed now ... lol

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My aunt and uncle have had a dozen of those dogs. I've never seen another dog that sleeps under a blanket. They pull the blanket over themselves because they're always cold.
Our pit Lola loves to sleep under blankets. When she was younger she would bask in the sun during warm weather. At 9 yo, she doesn't stay out in the sun as long. She likes to be warm and will burrow under the covers on the couch. She sleeps on a doggy bed in our room and we cover her before she goes to sleep.😀 She usually gets up in the middle of the night and gets on the bed. During the winter she'll crawl up to us and stare us in the face until we lift the covers so she can get under :cwl:
Gotta love em. 60lbs of fun!

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
she definitely was in pain when stuck in the dump truck. She was at the vet hospital for almost a week before they allowed her to go home with my son. She's had a few followups since then and is still on scheduled vet visits. At least she's good with my son and his fiance. It took them three hours to extract her from the dump truck. When he enters his house she runs to him like a dog!
She likes to sit on his shoulder like a parrot! He can sit and hold her and she'll be fine but anyone other than his fiance and she's in attack mode. She may take some time to come around....or not. We'll see her on her turf this weekend and see how she reacts. Lola has a bed and toys at both houses so Stormy knows Lola's scent. She even plays with Lola's toys. Time will tell.
well Stormy is still a bitch! :cwl: We visited my son's house and she hides behind the couch and pops her head up to keep an eye on us. Lola was so gentle with her when she eventually came out but she took a swipe and hissed at Lola when she got too close. Lola did not retaliate....just walked away and kept her distance the rest of the visit. Stormy is funny...she'll come up to you if you have a treat...hissing all the way :crackup: It doesn't stop her from taking the treat from your hand. She's not too proud for that. More socializing to come...need to desensitize her from being antisocial..especially with family and Lola. Time will tell. Lucky she's so cute.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Our pit Lola loves to sleep under blankets. When she was younger she would bask in the sun during warm weather. At 9 yo, she doesn't stay out in the sun as long. She likes to be warm and will burrow under the covers on the couch. She sleeps on a doggy bed in our room and we cover her before she goes to sleep.😀 She usually gets up in the middle of the night and gets on the bed. During the winter she'll crawl up to us and stare us in the face until we lift the covers so she can get under :cwl:
Gotta love em. 60lbs of fun!
Same drooling elder states cat also like to be under covers and stares into our souls till we lift the covers for him. He also does the same stare while standing next to the gas fireplace till someone turns it on. Being in the sun is his all time favorite though for sure! The wife picked him up from a shelter in Hawaii when she was stationed there and he was like 2 years old then. That was something like 12 or 13 years ago.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
It’s getting cooler in the morning for our walks so we got her a nice new hoodie.
9AE53202-E32E-4499-A999-B50CAD10D9CA.jpeg
B375F488-D9DB-482D-9C8B-0A0790DD4BD8.jpeg
B45F861E-0D50-4B70-9A87-6631079BD058.jpeg
Sponsored