Post dealers who honor A D X and Z plans

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
In the current new vehicle market, finding a dealer who will honor plan pricing can be a chore. So if you know of a dealer who will honor A, D, X, or Z plan or at least sell under MSRP post up their location so others who may be in the market can purchase thru them if they choose to.

I'll start
In the Cleveland area or if your willing to drive or fly (they are approx 10 minutes from Hopkins airport) to Cleveland try

AutoNation Ford Westlake
23775 Center Ridge Rd, Westlake, OH 44145

autonationfordwestlake.com

I was able to buy my 21 explorer ST, which had a sticker of almost 56K for 51K by using the x plan discount and the current rebates at the time.

About 6 months ago I talked to the GM whom I've known for over 20 years and was told even in the current market they are still honoring X plan on any qualified car or truck.

AFAIK shelby's, mach 1's, raptors, super duty's with the powerstroke do not qualify for the plan discounts.
Sponsored

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2021 California Special Black exterior
Here in the Detroit area any dealer will process plan vehicles. If I'm not mistaken they have to honor it for anyone with a pin number. To get a pin you must be a Ford employee, Ford retiree, or Friends and Family of either. I do remember before I left Ford to retire vendors could also quality if they supplied parts or services to our product lines. I have never heard of ANY Ford dealer not participating in the program.

OP
OP
I Bleed Ford Blue

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
They are out there, especially in the current market they are starting to show their true colors. Here around Cleveland most all dealers will honor the plans, but I've only dealt with Autonation westlake.

From what I understand the dealers do not have to honor the plan pricing if they don't want to.

I started this thread to steer potential buyers to the dealerships who will honor the plans. When I heard about some dealers charging ADM's for an explorer, I decided to make this thread.

And I fully understand how the plans work, I've worked for a supplier for 22 years and qualify for X plan and have used it on every new ford I've purchased or leased in the last 22 years.

NCStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacy
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium
Here in the Raleigh NC area I can confirm 3 places that would honor X-Plan.
Crossroads Ford, University Ford and Capital Ford.

Still ended up ordering from Granger because I am willing to travel to save a couple grand more than what I can get with x-Plan.

wa9njm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 6MT PP1, 2018 Kawasaki z900rs
Capital Ford in Charlotte, NC will honor X plan. Or at least they did on the Mustang I bought in early January of this year. Couldn't find a single dealer in SC that would so I had to travel out of state.

Sponsored

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Here in the Detroit area any dealer will process plan vehicles. If I'm not mistaken they have to honor it for anyone with a pin number. To get a pin you must be a Ford employee, Ford retiree, or Friends and Family of either. I do remember before I left Ford to retire vendors could also quality if they supplied parts or services to our product lines. I have never heard of ANY Ford dealer not participating in the program.
I agree, ordered my 22 EG GT with A plan from Crest Ford in Flat Rock, honoring the employee discount was never in question.

Although I haven't received any info other than then the order confirmation, so I haven't paid for anything yet. They have been my long time dealer though, so highly doubt there are any issues.

njlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT/CS Vert-'18 Volvo XC60-16" MKC
In the Nashville area, both Miracle Ford & Town & Country Ford say they will honor X plan. I ordered from Town & Country.
Sponsored