• Total voters

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
I thought this would be a good survey to see how the overall experience with the current ownership is going and with the current or past owners input as well.
Sponsored

Ablaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 TO CFTP, 2013 SBY Boss 302
I'll have to let you know week after next, wife and I have a 900 mile road trip scheduled with our new snack pack. I'm sure we'll get a good feel by then.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I've only had mine for a few days, but I am very happy with it so far. I see a lot of complaining on this forum though.

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
350 Miles and one thing i will do is dynamat the trunk. Besides that a few tweaks with aftermarket pieces (Filter) and I'm good!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
So you take my thread, where you and I have a disagreement over documented factual serious quality issues and then you do this.....

Have fun.

I missed the voting options of "I am a fan boy and the car is great no matter how many defects it has"

Or

"Quality? Safety? Hey, the whole brake recall thing is trivial. Just because the recall states that my brakes may fail in a sudden stop, doesn't mean they will. It can wait a few more months"

Attachments

Sponsored

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
So you take my thread, where you and I have a disagreement over documented factual serious quality issues and then you do this.....

Have fun.

I missed the voting options of "I am a fan boy and the car is great no matter how many defects it has"

Or

"Quality? Safety? Hey, the whole brake recall thing is trivial. Just because the recall states that my brakes may fail in a sudden stop, doesn't mean they will. It can wait a few more months"
Tom not stealing your thread and you have opened many eyes here and only fair to hear if this is happening to many many more. I like you want fair and equal justice for this car and if many many are experiencing the same things then this needs to be addressed to Ford. You now have many to help you get even more attention. And on the other hand if its a minority than its very unfortunate to those effected but at least we have a general consensus to what is going on. And I am not attacking you and hope this is not your feeling since I am not that type of person and nothing to gain for me to personally go after someone. If there is real issues as you have stated the majority have as well then we attack the problem which is Ford and not forum members.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tom not stealing your thread and you have opened many eyes here and only fair to hear if this is happening to many many more. I like you want fair and equal justice for this car and if many many are experiencing the same things then this needs to be addressed to Ford. You now have many to help you get even more attention. And on the other hand if its a minority than its very unfortunate to those effected but at least we have a general consensus to what is going on. And I am not attacking you and hope this is not your feeling since I am not that type of person and nothing to gain for me to personally go after someone. If there is real issues as you have stated the majority have as well then we attack the problem which is Ford and not forum members.
Didn't say you were stealing it, but instead it seems this thread exists over our disagreement of serious factual instances of very poor quality control.

I dont wish to be at odds with you over this, so I'll stay out of this thread moving forward. Final thoughts, nobody should accept substandard work, especially when it comes to items that affect safety.

When you are paying this kind of money for a car, even the cosmetic stuff is harder to overlook.

Over and out.

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
I feel for those who are having problems with their cars. It doesn’t mean others can’t be happy with theirs. As far as the brake recall, has anyone with a GT500 been notified? My dealer has checked the vin for mine twice and came back both times not on the list. My sons 2020GT is on the list and Ford has already notified him through his Ford Pass.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
I just hit 330 miles on my car and I will say that Iam truly very happy with my baby. Love the sound from the exhaust in the Track Mode. I've noticed that even though I hold the button to set the mode it won't stay in the "track mode" or the "sport handling mode". Each time I drive it it always has to be reset. But like I said I absolutely LOVE THE CAR. Haven't been on the site for a few weeks. I need to spend more time here.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Speaking with the President of Dynamat this week, he's a friend and get his thoughts on process/products. JP
Very cool, keep us posted.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
John (@OH3Cobra): Thanks for the Dynamat reminder, that is for sure one minor mod I want to make.
The trunk well and sides of the trunk floor get super hot if you track the car (right next to those exhaust pipes). Not sure if Dynamat likes that much heat. Between track sessions, I open the hood & the trunk to allow cooling.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Not an issue for mine, Don, she'll never see either track. But, it is consideration although Mark (@marklboris) insulated his girl everywhere with that product, (I think,) and he hasn't reported any heat issues.

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Very happy. I am lucky enough to not have the issues a few people here are describing. I agree, I would be very unhappy if I had a kinked hose, mis routed harness, misaligned body parts ect. I am lucky to have none of that. I did have to adjust the trunk a bit but that wasn't much of a deal. Car has performed great.
Sponsored