lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
Hey guys,

My group of GT350 guys having a private Pocono raceway track event this Friday Aug. 28th. Initially it was for group of 10 people but 7 guys can't go. Please feel free to contact me if any of you would like to join our group. It's $5K per all day. If we get 10 people it would be $500/person. The details are below:

POCONO TRACK DAY!!!!
Summer has kind of gotten away from us but I have the reservation for Friday August 28th at the east course of Pocono Raceway.
$500/ driver, no club to join, no membership fees, no hidden costs. (upgrades available on request as outlined below)
Limited to 20 drivers, as many cars as you want to bring.
We have the facility from 7AM to 7PM, with the track itself running from 8AM to 6PM.
Snell 2015/SA or better requirement helmet requirement, along with long pants, long sleeve shirt, and closed toe shoes.
We would be providing our own cornerworkers/flaggers. Each driver would be responsible for 2 hours of flag time, whether yourself or a willing partner. Meaning you have an 8 hour window of available drive time.
Passing will be waveby only. If you are consistently holding up faster drivers you will be blackflagged and reminded of the rules.
Medical, tow, and fire team will be onsite.
15 garage bays are available for $100 upgrade.
If enough people express interest, I can bring in an instructor for the day. ($100-$200 a person depending on how many people)
I am working on having the fuel depot open there, but it may well wind up where you need to bring your own, or leave the track and come back if you drove there. Alternatively, you can always have Sunoco fuels delivered. www.racegas.com
Event will be insured by K&K, however, this does NOT insure your car. I use Hagerty for track day/ race insurance for me and my cars/ bikes. You may want to check with your health insurance provider to see if they will cover you for this activity if you are injured.
Use of distilled water/ water wetter instead of antifreeze suggested but not required.
Sponsored

Last edited:

19OWGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K1299
Hey guys,

My group of GT350 guys having a private Pocono raceway track event this Friday Aug. 28th. Initially it was for group of 10 people but 7 guys can't go. Please feel free to contact me if any of you would like to join our group. It's $5K per all day. If we get 10 people it would be $500/person. The details are below:

POCONO TRACK DAY!!!!
Summer has kind of gotten away from us but I have the reservation for Friday August 28th at the east course of Pocono Raceway.
$500/ driver, no club to join, no membership fees, no hidden costs. (upgrades available on request as outlined below)
Limited to 20 drivers, as many cars as you want to bring.
We have the facility from 7AM to 7PM, with the track itself running from 8AM to 6PM.
Snell 2015/SA or better requirement helmet requirement, along with long pants, long sleeve shirt, and closed toe shoes.
We would be providing our own cornerworkers/flaggers. Each driver would be responsible for 2 hours of flag time, whether yourself or a willing partner. Meaning you have an 8 hour window of available drive time.
Passing will be waveby only. If you are consistently holding up faster drivers you will be blackflagged and reminded of the rules.
Medical, tow, and fire team will be onsite.
15 garage bays are available for $100 upgrade.
If enough people express interest, I can bring in an instructor for the day. ($100-$200 a person depending on how many people)
I am working on having the fuel depot open there, but it may well wind up where you need to bring your own, or leave the track and come back if you drove there. Alternatively, you can always have Sunoco fuels delivered. www.racegas.com
Event will be insured by K&K, however, this does NOT insure your car. I use Hagerty for track day/ race insurance for me and my cars/ bikes. You may want to check with your health insurance provider to see if they will cover you for this activity if you are injured.
Use of distilled water/ water wetter instead of antifreeze suggested but not required.
Man! I wish I saw this post earlier... Heading up there on the 14th for an SCCA event. Hope you all had fun!
Sponsored