PNW Stang Gang

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
After 2 meetup threads with a combined 337 views and 0 replies to cruise with us I figured I'd post some photos of a cruise we had a few weeks ago. We're looking to expand our group as some of the current cars will be moving or will be on deployment soon, so they won't be able to cruise much. After attending some non mustang meets around the PNW the last few weeks I can tell why no one responds (a lot of crappy cars that are embarrassing to be around). Hopefully this changes that.

xv6Y0R4.jpg

Le3zTzp.jpg

L6H3jJp.jpg

frAyhjj.jpg

PqQBymW.jpg

hqgMKZc.jpg

uwQh2Zv.jpg

1FZZwMR.jpg

5DjgcNk.jpg

lNrbw4j.jpg

037OhOj.jpg

Rbkrnal.jpg

xTnWm9z.jpg

BQxi0F1.jpg

BC6PBZP.jpg

tC4kk4e.jpg

Nww6Ma6.jpg

Good weather is on the horizon! If anyone wants to be put on a list to get a message when we meet up around Seattle or know someone who might let me know.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Do you guys always hang out in Seattle or do you ever cruise up north? I’m up in Everett. Have a Mach 1 on the way.

Pronichkin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv (totaled by a puma); 2021 GT Conv PP1
I'm in Seattle and we just took a delivery of a new GT Convertible. Can probably join next time.

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
damn I missed this

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
Do you guys always hang out in Seattle or do you ever cruise up north? I’m up in Everett. Have a Mach 1 on the way.
We hang and cruise everywhere. We're trying to expand to where we can have 1-2 meets a month and make some new friends, get food, help each other work on our cars etc.

1 car in these photos live in Monroe, 1 car in Snohomish, and I've lived in Fremont for 10 years but we're moving to Lake Stevens in June, so there is a few that live up north. When do you take delivery of your Mach 1? I'm jealous, I'm building my Bullitt as a track/street build and love all the track specific things on the mach 1.

I'm in Seattle and we just took a delivery of a new GT Convertible. Can probably join next time.
Cool, we've got a list of about 10-15 cars going to Woodinville Cars and Coffee this Sunday, April 11th. Weather is supposed to be nice. Cruise through.

damn I missed this
No worries, we've got a list of about 10-15 cars going to Woodinville Cars and Coffee this Sunday, April 11th. Weather is supposed to be nice. Cruise through.

If you guys have Instagram shoot me a message on there, that's usually how we coordinate meet ups. Last weekend we went to The Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton but I didn't get any photos. I think we're going to do an event at Pacific Raceways soon and some of us have tickets to Formula D and Nationals in July/August we're hoping to have a crew for.

Sponsored

Pronichkin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv (totaled by a puma); 2021 GT Conv PP1
crap, we already left for the weekend. It's our first week with the car after five long months waiting for it. So, we decided to go on a small road and hiking trip around Olympic. (Sequim-Port Angeles-Forks and back.) See you next time, hopefully!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We hang and cruise everywhere. We're trying to expand to where we can have 1-2 meets a month and make some new friends, get food, help each other work on our cars etc.

1 car in these photos live in Monroe, 1 car in Snohomish, and I've lived in Fremont for 10 years but we're moving to Lake Stevens in June, so there is a few that live up north. When do you take delivery of your Mach 1? I'm jealous, I'm building my Bullitt as a track/street build and love all the track specific things on the mach 1.
Estimated delivery date is may 4th. What brings you up to lake stevens? I love that area and snohomish. If I wasn’t so worried about the commute I would move out there in a second. Some pretty cool country roads to cruise around snohomish. If you need some sport cup 2’s for your build let me know! I’m swapping the tires when I pick it up.

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
Estimated delivery date is may 4th. What brings you up to lake stevens? I love that area and snohomish. If I wasn’t so worried about the commute I would move out there in a second. Some pretty cool country roads to cruise around snohomish. If you need some sport cup 2’s for your build let me know! I’m swapping the tires when I pick it up.

That's awesome. Let me know when you get it, would love to see some photos. What are all the options you chose?

My wife's Aunt and Uncle who currently live in Lake Stevens are retiring soon and moving to Coupeville on Whidbey Island. To avoid the insane market in Seattle we're buying their house as our first home. My wife is thinking she'll only have to commute once or twice a week or possibly get to work from home full time. I'm currently looking for jobs in Everett, Lake Stevens, and Snohomish to cut my commute down. After living in the city 10 years I'm looking forward to going on more country drives and getting away from the city for a bit.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's awesome. Let me know when you get it, would love to see some photos. What are all the options you chose?

My wife's Aunt and Uncle who currently live in Lake Stevens are retiring soon and moving to Coupeville on Whidbey Island. To avoid the insane market in Seattle we're buying their house as our first home. My wife is thinking she'll only have to commute once or twice a week or possibly get to work from home full time. I'm currently looking for jobs in Everett, Lake Stevens, and Snohomish to cut my commute down. After living in the city 10 years I'm looking forward to going on more country drives and getting away from the city for a bit.
fighter jet gray, handling package, recaros, b&o audio and nav.

sending you a PM

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
No worries, we've got a list of about 10-15 cars going to Woodinville Cars and Coffee this Sunday, April 11th. Weather is supposed to be nice. Cruise through.
I'll certainly try but I have a bike shed to build this weekend. Stuff happens.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
I'll certainly try but I have a bike shed to build this weekend. Stuff happens.
The meet is from 10am to Noon so you could always come out and have plenty of sunshine to build it after. No pressure though, I'll be advertising all future meets and cruises on here.

PandaPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
I'd be down for a cruise sometime myself. I have family in town this week or else I would be there Sunday. I'll keep a lookout for future meet ups. Thanks for organizing them!

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
I'd be down for a cruise sometime myself. I have family in town this week or else I would be there Sunday. I'll keep a lookout for future meet ups. Thanks for organizing them!
Bring the family with! Lol
Sponsored