Sponsored

PMAS Intake Systems from UPR Products. TUNE AND NO TUNE INTAKES

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I found it tight but used the method in video above which is normal for such couplings as tight is better than loose, went on fine. So mine has being built for over a week, was hoping to put on the car but I've still got an oil week. Ford warranty #sucks !!
Sponsored

Yakb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT premium, PP

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Lol @ people struggling with an intake install....

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol @ people struggling with an intake install....
After registering on this site, I didn't expect to see that many people pay to have their mods installed. But to each their own, I guess.

Sponsored

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I wouldn't think it's to funny that some have trouble with install. Even in the video he had trouble and I'm sure it's not his first one. That was my only issue. I got everything else on pretty easy. I don't like to pay people to install things either. I've installed camshafts heads, etc on gm ls motors. I'm new to mustangs and I've installed all my mods myself so far. This is a first time I've had a coupler fit this tight but I understand now why they did it. I am extremely thankful for everyone on this site, but don't appreciate insults when just trying to learn and seek help. Special thanks to Derek, everyone with UPR, and all that left positive feedback! I will post results soon as I can. Just finished installed at work last night on my break lol and loaded tune than drove home. Eating breakfast now so hope to mount nguage and run out the rest of the 91 and fill with flex fuel. I'll post a new thread aswell so im not blowing up this one. :cheers:

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sounds like a lot of guys in here have never had to work at getting into something tight.

There are techniques for sure.

Sponsored

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I've done this my whole life and I still have issues with something simple sometimes and have to walk away for a minute.. Come back and try again and it's easy.
Having the right frame of mind is very important. I have buddies that get pissed, throw tools and what not. Before I get to that point I always step away, grab a drink, and come back at it. Many times you instantly see what you were missing or doing wrong. A second set of eyes is another thing that is nice. Sometimes one person sees something the other doesn't.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I've done this my whole life and I still have issues with something simple sometimes and have to walk away for a minute.. Come back and try again and it's easy.

Excellent advice!
When I rebuilt the bottom end on my E46 M3 which was my first ever engine rebuild, whenever things became difficult or stress levels were increasing, I took a step back and had a break.

10,000 miles on and the M3 is still running fine. :)

cbass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
God
Vehicle(s)
2015 400a A6
Sounds like a lot of guys in here have never had to work at getting into something tight.

There are techniques for sure.
Go full Brock Turner and it gets easy. Or does it get hard?

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Are there any dyno results for the non-tune vs. tune PMAS?
Sponsored