Sponsored

PMAS Intake Systems from UPR Products. TUNE AND NO TUNE INTAKES

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I do appreciate the help, I was not trying to be snooty but somewhat felt the post was geared towards me being incompetent.

PMAS thanks for the tip on the rubber, I will try that.
I also don't need new bolts, thanks tho. I've got plenty of hardware to make something work.

The threads were good for sure, there was no binding or excessive torque used when the bolt snapped. I was quite surprised to be honest.

I couldn't stand waiting and ghetto rigged the filter on because I want to try this thing so badly. I will absolutely vouch for the power claims. Lunds tune revision is spot on and the car pulls great up top.

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
[MENTION=15451]PMAS[/MENTION] thank you for the offer. I'd really appreciate another MAF tube so I can rock this thing without the filter falling off

seifrefai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 mustang
Does anyone have an install video for the intake?

Sponsored

seifrefai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 mustang
I just got my intake and cant wait to install it, but when reading the install instructions what is the first 10 steps before installing? Upgrading the mass air sensor program? What is this exactly and do i have to do it? I didnt see anyone talk about it

Last edited:

Xavier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Installed my PMAS intake today and had zero issues with any of the parts. Very happy so far.

Sponsored

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Do you guys offer any forum discounts on the no-tune version PMAS? After driving around tonight with the new Roush exhaust, I feel like it might be loud enough as is, and I should skip the X pipe and go for a PMAS intake instead.

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Do you guys offer any forum discounts on the no-tune version PMAS? After driving around tonight with the new Roush exhaust, I feel like it might be loud enough as is, and I should skip the X pipe and go for a PMAS intake instead.
Open intake will add a bit more sound especially at wide open. Lethal and I'm sure UPR both have forum discount codes.

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
get it from lethal, upr shipping costs are seriously ridiculous...:crazy: i wont buy anything from them because of it

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Lethal has free shipping + rewards points + forum code. Great price on mine!