Sponsored

PMAS Intake Systems from UPR Products. TUNE AND NO TUNE INTAKES

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Is the maf housing suppose to be that far in? Mine didn't seem to make it that far and don't want to crush the wires to sensor.
People either run the MAF up top or facing down in the box.
Sponsored

Sponsored

seifrefai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 mustang
Installed mine today, and man what can i say!! Amazingggg! It took me a hard time to install it and to fit it with force on the throttle body. But i was sure worth it, the car is for sure running better and faster then stock and the sound! I love how the intake makes alot of noise when u step on it, but when driving normal it doesnt make any noise at all. Thank you PMAS for this product! Ill share a picture of my hood by tomorrow.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
People either run the MAF up top or facing down in the box.
The video shows it outside the box and it looks to be to crammed inside the box if I were to try. Think I'll leave as is. Plus the way the tube and maf have grooves I think it's supposed to go how I have it. I could care less about iat. I care about performance and with a tune I don't think Iat will make any difference. Plus the sensor isn't completlyrics accurate as is from factory. Can pmas chime in on this please.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but why do people say that this intake looks ugly?

Honestly, it looks just like any other open box cai, just that the tube to the tb is shaped a little differently.

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Not trying to suggest anything. Just sharing my own results. I've been waiting almost 3 months to get the dyno done. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to do any runs with stock intake due to time constraints.
Nonetheless, I wanted to thank the guys at Boostin Performance for giving me a chance to dyno my car with Pmas intake as they are extremely busy building Evos, WRXs, GTRs. They began to dyno tune EcoBoosts for those interested.

My numbers are:
Hood closed
IATs in 95 to 110 range during all three pulls
Outside temp. at 75 deegres
Low humidity and dewpoint, mid 50s
360rwhp @6700rpm and 330tq @4400rpm on Mustang dyno
Corrected Dynojet numbers are roughly 10% higher which puts me at 396rwhp and 360+ of torque. Assuming that the most stock motors are putting down 370-375ish on the Dynojet this looks like 15-20+ rwhp intake for sure

My mods:
93 octane
No tune Pmas intake, insulated- including home made airbox snorkel
Stock grill
Full synthetic motorcraft Oil with the pint of synthetic Lucas Oil additive
Bob's catch can
On 20in wheels
20160827_080933-480x853.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
PMAS CAI at UPR Products

Just bringing this thread back on track...

I'll throw in a special offer for M6G Members:

If you order this PMAS CAI from [MENTION=13019]UPRSteve[/MENTION] or myself, we'll give you free shipping within the continental US! :thumbsup:
What is the correct way to have maf? I've seen multiple ways? Thanks again for great product!

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Not trying to suggest anything. Just sharing my own results. I've been waiting almost 3 months to get the dyno done. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to do any runs with stock intake due to time constraints.
Nonetheless, I wanted to thank the guys at Boostin Performance for giving me a chance to dyno my car with Pmas intake as they are extremely busy building Evos, WRXs, GTRs. They began to dyno tune EcoBoosts for those interested.

My numbers are:
Hood closed
IATs in 95 to 110 range during all three pulls
Outside temp. at 75 deegres
Low humidity and dewpoint, mid 50s
360rwhp @6700rpm and 330tq @4400rpm on Mustang dyno
Corrected Dynojet numbers are roughly 10% higher which puts me at 396rwhp and 360+ of torque. Assuming that the most stock motors are putting down 370-375ish on the Dynojet this looks like 15-20+ rwhp intake for sure

My mods:
93 octane
No tune Pmas intake, insulated- including home made airbox snorkel
Stock grill
Full synthetic motorcraft Oil with the pint of synthetic Lucas Oil additive
Bob's catch can
On 20in wheels
Stock tune?
4th gear or 5th?
Looks like it's still building power when they let off or the limiter hit whichever was the case.
You should go back with the stock intake on the car and do a few pulls another day. If correction factor and all inputs (weight and cd) are the same it will be pretty accurate

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
PMAS CAI at UPR Products

Just bringing this thread back on track...

I'll throw in a special offer for M6G Members:

If you order this PMAS CAI from [MENTION=13019]UPRSteve[/MENTION] or myself, we'll give you free shipping within the continental US! :thumbsup:
That's a great news, saves another 20-30 bucks. I wish you had that deal going when I got one from UPRSteve couple months ago.

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Stock tune?
4th gear or 5th?
Looks like it's still building power when they let off or the limiter hit whichever was the case.
You should go back with the stock intake on the car and do a few pulls another day. If correction factor and all inputs (weight and cd) are the same it will be pretty accurate
5th gear pull, that's what I wanted. I'll double check Monday
I'm running stock tune.
Pretty much stock 5.0 except "No Tune" PMAS intake and axle backs

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
5th gear pull, that's what I wanted. I'll double check Monday
I'm running stock tune.
Pretty much stock 5.0 except "No Tune" PMAS intake and axle backs
Would be cool to see what it makes with the stock intake especially the curve up top.
Sponsored