Sponsored

Pmas fenderwell kit

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
The fender liner should shield a great deal of the water being thrown at it. Even brief moments of high water might not pose a problem, if you are moving. I have a Honda that I put a custom intake pipe and horn on, and it sits down low. I've been driving it that way for years through all kinds of weather. With the PMAS setup, it looks like the filter change/cleaning would be a slight hassle, but definitely worth it to get cooler IATs.
Sponsored

Willistylz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP 2
So sounds like adding a tune with drop in is not really worth it. Also going to say the Roush CAI and tune package is wasted money?

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
So sounds like adding a tune with drop in is not really worth it. Also going to say the Roush CAI and tune package is wasted money?
The Roush Super Charger comes with their tune and CAI. That kit works deliver some power. The CAI only and tune not so much. Would still recommend oem intake and tuning for other mods like fuel change (e85) or long tubes.

Willistylz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
christopher
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP 2
The Roush Super Charger comes with their tune and CAI. That kit works deliver some power. The CAI only and tune not so much. Would still recommend oem intake and tuning for other mods like fuel change (e85) or long tubes.
Wish there was E 85 where I live! But sounds like the way to go is long tubes and tune and then eventually supercharger.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Wish there was E 85 where I live! But sounds like the way to go is long tubes and tune and then eventually supercharger.
I understand E85 isn’t readily available in your area, but I recommend ordering some by the pail (maybe 15 gallons of it) and tune for Flex and E85. That way you will have those tunes and can run them if E85 becomes available or you simply want max power, in which case just order a few more pails of it.
Sponsored