• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois Pmas fender intake(no tune required)

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Whatcha selling it for? Mine's still in the box waiting on me to have time to install it. And did you get instructions included with yours?

OP
OP

rhinolemy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Yes i got instructions and to be honest I'm kinda paranoid. I checked filter after it rained and the filter had some water collection. Wasnt enough to worry but couldn't imagine if I accidently hit a decent sized puddle of water on that side. If you live in mainly good climate or if you don't believe the water issue is even a thing then it's fine. More than likely it's not an issue but I'll feel better not worrying about it

pt's21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP MT, Wife's 20 Mustang GT A10
I have a fully enclosed CAI and the first thing I did was to add a waterproof "sock". Air passes through, but water does not. Also makes a good pre filter - less washing.

Sponsored

Chewdude07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp
I have this exact setup. The only possibility of water entering the system is if I were to roll through a puddle that was over a foot deep. I have a pp gt and the skid pan or undercarriage protection makes it a near closed box. I opted to remove the fog lights for better airflow.

Juanito5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 10 speed Atlas Blue
I know it's a little late,but is this still available ? Thanks