Please not post on the real GT350 forum without tech

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1...2014 Mustag GT whipple supercharger
We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
Thanks Abe Simpson
Sponsored

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
GT350 doesn't sound like any American V8 I have ever heard.
In response to why they dont use the FPC. There is no reason too. They used it year one and it won. But the BOP was as such there was no advantage so there is no reason to use an engine that requires more care to make the same power,

It does not sound like the average American car but, It also does not sound like an exotic European car

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
I’m very confused. Very. :crazy:

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I like to prepare seabass over an open flame, just a bit of garlic and a bit of butter.
Chilean seabass? AKA the Toothfish?

Sponsored

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
unless i'm missing a secondary joke... my comment was just reminiscent of corner carver forum talk lol
Ah okay. Nah I was just curious what type of seabass you enjoy.

Ole Texan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I had a pet seabass one time, but had to let him go, he kept chiting on the carpet. I think he wanted to sound like a voodoo so he could post on correct forum.

Sponsored

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Oh right. I forgot about this thread. Looks like the AI that controls the OPs account got into a particularly interesting set of training data to come up with this one! :giggle:

15BluStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
- 95CobraR: I've been in Sandy Springs for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
- Ford Salesman: Well, a Mustang would certainly change that.
- 95CobraR: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these Mustang Mach 1’s parked outside the Sandy Springs LA Fitness this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in Sandy Springs with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a Mustang GT350..
- Ford Salesman: You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur.
- 95CobraR: Precisely. Champagne would fall from the heavens. Doors would open. Velvet ropes would part.
Sponsored