• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan Pirelli PZero Corsa4 P265/40ZR19 For Sale - 2nd PRICE DROP

TrueBlue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.3L High Performance Package Fastback
Set of four Pirelli PZero Corsa4 P265/40ZR19 98Y tires for sale. Tires are take-offs from a 2022 2.3L HPP+HP and are effectively "Zero Miles". They were removed/replaced immediately upon vehicle delivery - car rolled off the truck, went into the shop, tires swapped. I replaced them with ultra high performance all seasons due to the weather where I live, and I didn't want to deal with swapping between summer and winter tires.

Asking $900 $700 for the set ($175 per tire), but I will entertain all reasonable offers. Seems that Tire Rack is currently selling as close-outs 2018 production versions of these tires for $177/ea, so I am adjusting the price to that market reality. Keep in mind that while Tire Rack is happy to sell you five-year-old tires at that price, these take-offs are date-stamped from the 2nd week of 2022, so they are slightly over a year old (and have been in indoor storage since October 2022).

Tires are located in Southeast Michigan. I would prefer a local sale, but if you have genuine interest and are outside SE Michigan, IM me and we can discuss.

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TrueBlue22

TrueBlue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump - price drop!

rcboxer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT premium
Wish these were for sale near
Me. Guess shipping would
Be expensive?

OP
OP
TrueBlue22

TrueBlue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wish these were for sale near
Me. Guess shipping would
Be expensive?
I honestly don’t know how much shipping would cost. But I’m willing to look into it if you’re genuinely interested.
Sponsored