Pin My Bullitt

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
Hey Guys, I'm in the process of ordering a set of Pins and Keychains from IG user https://www.instagram.com/pinmyride/. If you guys follow Bill from CJ Pony Parts he recently just had some made for his S550. Before I placed my order I figured I would see if anyone else wanted one as well.

Here is the initial design

yDg8Wgb.jpg

rVadWUo.jpg

I've asked to change the tail lights to red and also add a small orange line for the turn signals in the front. Are there any other updates you guys think we should make?

My current order is for 10 pins and 5 keychains and it's about 140$ shipped from the U.K. I want to keep 4 pins and 3 keychains myself and I'm willing to divide the individual cost up and offer the remaining 6 pins and 2 keychains to whoever wants them for what I paid for them (I'm not trying to make a profit just trying to help out other Bullitt owners get something cool).

If we get enough interest here within the next week the order size will grow and we can reduce the price of each piece.

Please comment here what you would like and once we have our number I can get everyone's shipping addy down and send them out, he usually fills orders within a week.
Sponsored

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
i like it, but mines black. if he could do some black i'd be down to get involved.

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
i like it, but mines black. if he could do some black i'd be down to get involved.
Good idea, since we have 107 views and this is the only reply, I'll see if he can do a split order of 5 DHG and 5 Black or a variation of. I'll stay in touch.

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Hey Guys, I'm in the process of ordering a set of Pins and Keychains from IG user https://www.instagram.com/pinmyride/. If you guys follow Bill from CJ Pony Parts he recently just had some made for his S550. Before I placed my order I figured I would see if anyone else wanted one as well.

Here is the initial design

yDg8Wgb.jpg

rVadWUo.jpg

I've asked to change the tail lights to red and also add a small orange line for the turn signals in the front. Are there any other updates you guys think we should make?

My current order is for 10 pins and 5 keychains and it's about 140$ shipped from the U.K. I want to keep 4 pins and 3 keychains myself and I'm willing to divide the individual cost up and offer the remaining 6 pins and 2 keychains to whoever wants them for what I paid for them (I'm not trying to make a profit just trying to help out other Bullitt owners get something cool).

If we get enough interest here within the next week the order size will grow and we can reduce the price of each piece.

Please comment here what you would like and once we have our number I can get everyone's shipping addy down and send them out, he usually fills orders within a week.
Are these the same guys that did the donut ones?

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
Are these the same guys that did the donut ones?
I'm not sure, if you check his IG Page, Bill from CJ Pony Parts ordered some. I usually put a pin on the back or side of my hat, currently have one on there of my Frenchie, so I'm pretty stoked for these.

I'm ordering 8 green 2 black pins and 3 green keychains and 2 black.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks but no thanks

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
Thanks but no thanks
It's shitty comments like this that show how far we've fallen as a society. I actually feel sad FOR you that you took time out of your shitty life to come on here and make other people feel worse about something they like.

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
So how can I get a keychain?
PM me your addy, also what color Bullitt do you have/want? The only thing is the final product didn't come with chrome around the window so my wife is trying to figure out how we can add it now. Would you want one with or without Chrome around the window? Check out the pinmyride IG for how mine turned out, he posted a few photos.
Sponsored