Sponsored

Pictures of the pedals

dcgolfdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT350 on order
Does anyone have pictures of the pedals? I have seen the video of the guy driving the R and heel/toeing but was hoping to see the spacing without a foot in the way.
Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Does anyone have pictures of the pedals? I have seen the video of the guy driving the R and heel/toeing but was hoping to see the spacing without a foot in the way.
I don't have any pictures, but I can tell you after driving the GT 350 last week that you easily can do a traditional heel and toe or just brake and blip the throttle with the side of your foot. Is your question about foot size and how much room there is between pedals?

OP
OP

dcgolfdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT350 on order
I don't have any pictures, but I can tell you after driving the GT 350 last week that you easily can do a traditional heel and toe or just brake and blip the throttle with the side of your foot. Is your question about foot size and how much room there is between pedals?
My question is about how much space is in between the pedals to heel/toe. My current GTI has a wide space which makes me rotate my entire foot to blip the throttle with my heel instead of the outside of my foot. From your experience it seems as if the spacing isn't a problem.
Thanks.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
The pedals and spacing are exactly the same as any S550, or S197 for that matter as far as I've read. I can heel-toe very easily on my Boss.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The pedals and spacing are exactly the same as any S550, or S197 for that matter as far as I've read. I can heel-toe very easily on my Boss.
For me they are too far apart to reach with the side of my foot as I normally have in other cars, but I started turning my foot so that I'm braking with the arch/heel area and the toe of my foot will reach the gas pedal in that case.

I'm going to play around with some aftermarket pedal covers to make it easier to heel and toe.

Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
My question is about how much space is in between the pedals to heel/toe. My current GTI has a wide space which makes me rotate my entire foot to blip the throttle with my heel instead of the outside of my foot. From your experience it seems as if the spacing isn't a problem.
Thanks.
I owned a 6th-Generation GTI and have driven a new one, so I know what you mean. The spacing on the GT 350 isn't as wide as it is on the GTI; I just jumped in the Mustang and started doing the side-of-foot move without even thinking about it. The bigger issue is clutch feel; it's so light that it takes a little getting used to - but I never saw anyone stall the car at launch.

OP
OP

dcgolfdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT350 on order
Does the gas pedal attach to the floor or is it anchored above like the brake and clutch pedal?

Mountain376

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Camaro SS 1LE, '16 Camaro SS, '12 Mustang GT
I didn't notice a difference between any S197 and the two S550 cars I've driven (GT and Eco).
Sponsored