Sponsored

Picture Request - Rear Fender Stone Guards ?

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

Does anyone have some reasonably close / detailed pictures of the stone guards that fit around the rearward edges of the fenders along the bumper lip ?

I am wondering if they can be retrofitted to a GT (2020 PP1 if it makes a difference) :like:

Cheers,

WD :like:
Sponsored

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
I believe the rear bumper cover is the same on the GT500, they just have different lower diffuser. The 'mud flap' has a recess that matches the outline of the diffuser (shown in blue), so I would assume that is different than on the GT or any other variation, i think the GT500 goes down further. Other than that recess to fit flush against the diffuser, i think it will bolt on....but not 100% sure

mudflap.JPG

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I believe the rear bumper cover is the same on the GT500, they just have different lower diffuser. The 'mud flap' has a recess that matches the outline of the diffuser (shown in blue), so I would assume that is different than on the GT or any other variation, i think the GT500 goes down further. Other than that recess to fit flush against the diffuser, i think it will bolt on....but not 100% sure

mudflap.JPG
Thank you :like:

Your image got me looking around and I have since found MP concepts do a similar item that they describe as a 350 winglet :

1617791174846.png

They should go straight onto a GT so I am going to give them a try :like:

WD :like:
Sponsored