Sponsored

PICS of Shelby CS-11 wheels on 2019 Bullitt.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
They look really nice. I'd like a nice set of black forged LIGHT wheels like those in exactly the same specs as stock. Basically like if they were stock. But I don't trust aftermarket wheels, so will keep the stockers. A guy had very expensive forged wheels, and one broke on a group trip. He ended up on a ditch, but fortunately with no injuries. I don't touch my cars mechanically anymore. If they don't serve me well as they come out of the factory, I buy something that does :D.
I had 5 spoke forgestar on my 15 gt. Plenty strong. Not sure if they would look right on the bullitt. Think maybe too modern.
20171111_161712.jpg
Sponsored

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
They look really nice. I'd like a nice set of black forged LIGHT wheels like those in exactly the same specs as stock. Basically like if they were stock. But I don't trust aftermarket wheels, so will keep the stockers. A guy had very expensive forged wheels, and one broke on a group trip. He ended up on a ditch, but fortunately with no injuries. I don't touch my cars mechanically anymore. If they don't serve me well as they come out of the factory, I buy something that does :D.
Sometimes shit happens especially if you drive hard. I been using Shelby wheels for a long time with no issues.

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase

WhatTheFetch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
19 Bullitt / 15 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
Got my CS-11's put on this past weekend. I'm very happy with them, I think they're a perfect fit for the car.

fullsizeoutput_3c8c.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3c8b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3c90.jpeg

Sponsored

WhatTheFetch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
19 Bullitt / 15 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
Yes they do look great!!
B04D2297-157C-4BDB-BD7F-A533ED575A03.jpeg
As do those!! Are they the Steeda wheels? If so where did you find them, I didn't think they were available in gunmetal only in solid black.

WhatTheFetch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
19 Bullitt / 15 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
I ended up going with the Nitto NT555 g2 tires

275/35/20
305/35/20

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Sponsored

lieu910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #7638
I realize I am bringing this thread back from the dead, but I have been considering wheels for a while.

Here are some observations I wanted to share.

The Steeda wheels are my favorite looking wheel for the Bullitt. However, they are heavier than the factory wheels by 2-3lbs per wheel. Also, Steeda I beleive is making a poor business decision by not selling them in Gunmetal Grey. Additionally, the Steeda wheels are quite expensive.

The Shelby CS11 wheels are my second favorite, and are 2-3 lbs lighter than the factory wheels, and are flow formed unlike the Steeda wheels which are cast. They are also significantly less expensive.

Bottom line for me is this. I do care about adding unspung weight since it will have a negative effect on performance. It might be something I could live with if Steeda sold those wheels in grey, but the CS11 makes the most sense from every practical/performance criteria.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I realize I am bringing this thread back from the dead, but I have been considering wheels for a while.

Here are some observations I wanted to share.

The Steeda wheels are my favorite looking wheel for the Bullitt. However, they are heavier than the factory wheels by 2-3lbs per wheel. Also, Steeda I beleive is making a poor business decision by not selling them in Gunmetal Grey. Additionally, the Steeda wheels are quite expensive.

The Shelby CS11 wheels are my second favorite, and are 2-3 lbs lighter than the factory wheels, and are flow formed unlike the Steeda wheels which are cast. They are also significantly less expensive.

Bottom line for me is this. I do care about adding unspung weight since it will have a negative effect on performance. It might be something I could live with if Steeda sold those wheels in grey, but the CS11 makes the most sense from every practical/performance criteria.
Too bad you weren’t closer…I have my set for sale with tires!!! Or buy the Steedas and get them powder coated Charcoal!!
7C3550AD-6142-45A1-9369-88DD4D1DBE9F.jpeg

lieu910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #7638
I talked to a powdercoater that specializes in wheels, and he said the machined lip would be a problem.

Those chromes almost have me second guessing the gunmetal. Nice!

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but the OP says he confirmed CJ Pony parts claimed weight of 27 lbs. for the fronts and 29 for the rears. I weighed mine several times and lightest I got was 31 lbs. for the lighter of the 2 fronts, and 33.6 for the lighter of the 2 rears. They seem more in line with the stated weights from other vendors of these wheels. Even the main seller, (Holley) where I got them, doesn’t state 27,29 it’s just CJ.

lieu910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #7638
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but the OP says he confirmed CJ Pony parts claimed weight of 27 lbs. for the fronts and 29 for the rears. I weighed mine several times and lightest I got was 31 lbs. for the lighter of the 2 fronts, and 33.6 for the lighter of the 2 rears. They seem more in line with the stated weights from other vendors of these wheels. Even the main seller, (Holley) where I got them, doesn’t state 27,29 it’s just CJ.
I noted that also. I saved a couple pounds up front and added about a pound in the rear vs. the stock wheels/tires.
Sponsored