Sponsored

Pics of my GT Lowered with Spacers......Car finally sits perfect!

spookys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Is it possible to put 20mm spacers on the back? I forget where I read it, but someone said 20mm spacers don’t work with the performance pack wheels
Sponsored

OP
OP
5.0Raj

5.0Raj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raj
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT, 2019 Acura MDX A-Spec
Is it possible to put 20mm spacers on the back? I forget where I read it, but someone said 20mm spacers don’t work with the performance pack wheels
Nope. I was assured by the place I bought them from that 20mm would work. Bought them and no chance. I had to exchange for 25mm.

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Yes, Steeda's recommended setup for their bolt-on spacers. Would recommend extended studs and slip-on spacers as it doesn't introduce more points of failure

Nope. I was assured by the place I bought them from that 20mm would work. Bought them and no chance. I had to exchange for 25mm.
I have 20mm spacers on the rear of my PP1

spookys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
thanks for letting me know, have been considering it. Only 2 things I’m really worried about is the wheel sticking out to far, and also I’ve never had a car lowered so a little worried if it’s gonna be a bumpier/rougher driving experience or not lol.

OP
OP
5.0Raj

5.0Raj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raj
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT, 2019 Acura MDX A-Spec
Yes, Steeda's recommended setup for their bolt-on spacers. Would recommend extended studs and slip-on spacers as it doesn't introduce more points of failure

I have 20mm spacers on the rear of my PP1
It seems to be hit and miss, I measured my oem studs and the clearance of the pocket behind the wheel and to be honest, 25mm barely fit. There is more clearance on the fronts

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
You're gonna chew up paint with spacers....you'll see.
Sponsored