pics of M1s with no stripes

yjfang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 600A, HP, Tremec, Recaros, RSD
To each his/her own but for me, one of the best things about the S550 Mach 1 is the unique striping. Love love the matte black finish against the bright race red on mine.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
To each his/her own but for me, one of the best things about that the S550 Mach 1 is the unique striping. Love love the matte black finish against the bright race red on mine.
Again, works well with some colors better than others. Yours is one of them.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
could you just pull the white border? I am not a fan of that either
I would love to see someone work some photoshop magic like @Tinpot showed above that removed the white border. Maybe we could get him to edit his post above.

What might be really cool is to remove the white but leave the thin black outside border that would allow the EG to come through as a border.

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
I would love to see someone work some photoshop magic like @Tinpot showed above that removed the white border. Maybe we could get him to edit his post above.

What might be really cool is to remove the white but leave the thin black outside border that would allow the EG to come through as a border.
Not mine unfortunately. I found them on here previously when i was looking for EG without stripes pics for myself and kept them on my phone...

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1

Ah yeah that was me that did that lol. I can maybe mess with a better pic again later if I have some time.

I came close to removing the stripes on mine but honestly they look way better in person. I opted to keep because it makes it more unique, for better or for worse. If they get damaged though, they're coming off for sure lol. I'm not about to pay nearly $1k for new stickers lmao

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase

yes that is what I mean as well. Remove only the white.

FWIW - I will be removing mine when I get the car

OP
OP

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
To each his/her own but for me, one of the best things about the S550 Mach 1 is the unique striping. Love love the matte black finish against the bright race red on mine.
Agree with others, I think the stripes work best on red, dark grey, FJG and white but some other colors are just not as appealing. I'm torn on EG, would really like to see one in person before deciding but these M1s are so hard to spot in the wild esp in EG

Last edited:

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
OP
OP

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
The hood decal / stripe is what puts me off the most, the side stripes aren't as offensive or bad.. Not sure why..

yjfang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 600A, HP, Tremec, Recaros, RSD
I used to dislike hood stripes (was going to buy GT500 but must be without stripes), but eventually it just grew on me.

Sponsored

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
The hood decal / stripe is what puts me off the most, the side stripes aren't as offensive or bad.. Not sure why..
My thoughts too. I'll definitely take off the hood stripe when my car arrives and probably also the Mach 1 fender emblems. At that point I'll see how it looks. Maybe, just maybe I'll also take off the side stripes too but I'll need to see how it looks without the Mach 1 emblems first. FJG (my car on order) on its own IMO is quite a bland colour from the images i've seen - I haven't seen one in the metal - so it might need the side stripes to liven it up.

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Everything is coming off of mine asap except for the rear Mach 1. And even that may go at some point. I dont like the white stripe. I like the hood decal even less. And i always debadge my cars, especially on the fenders.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Everything is coming off of mine asap except for the rear Mach 1. And even that may go at some point. I dont like the white stripe. I like the hood decal even less. And i always debadge my cars, especially on the fenders.
Drop a pic when you do so please? I'm curious to see what it looks like

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Always thought it just looked like a GT without the stripes. One of the things that people comment on most about my car is how the hood graphics got their attention. But if I had the white pinstripe, instead of red, people may not notice it quite as much.
Sponsored